Family Time

Longbbc

My son was sleep with step sister i went to piss he 8 step out room nude, impressive for age he ask for water, so he went fidge by that time my 10in out my boxers reaching for cups my cock about his eye level gave him water, was on way out he ask can he touch he did, i ask him did he ever get wet he looked stupid said no, he turns i pinch his ass tells him i maybe dirty but....

I had a really hot straight cousin, who knew I was gay. One night we went out to a bar and got drunk and he leaned over and asked why I liked men. I told him I was born this way and he then asked if I was the girl or the guy in the relationship. I laughed and corrected his terminology to that of a top or btm. Naturally being a pretty boy, I explained that I was a bottom and he said he always wondered what it would be like to fuck a guy. Later that night he got a little more brazen and lean over to ask me if he could fuck me. At first I thought he was kidding, but suddenly he grabbed my hand under the table and placed it on his VERY thick and very erect cock. We left the bar right away and he spent the next few hours fucking me in every known position. We  had a few more sexual encounters over that year, until we moved away from one another.  While we're both on FB, he has never brought it up and since he's now married, I have never said a word either.

• 4 months later...

I definitely believe in family sharing please raised in a kind of environment. Is very natural and primal.  My sisters and I are raising our families the way were. Very open about sex. It is meant to be enjoyed and shared it all with bareback