Best lube

seymorbutts

Hey team. So I'm co-hosting a bareback orgy on the 16th March and we are supplying the lube. 

When I went to the local sex shop to purchase some however discovered it wasn't as simple as I thought. 

There are water based ones, non water based ones, warming ones, cooling ones, liquids, gels. Oh my Lord.

So thought I'd jump on here ask the experts advise rather than the girl at the counter.

Any suggestions?

Hi there seymorbutts - never having been in that enviable position of hosting such a badass party ( lol ), I would say it's down to the individual, I would say possibly the water based ones would be the easiest and less messy but then maybe they all do the same thing - it's all down to personal taste - tho warming ones suggest they might tingle and that would never do, you don't want to tingle - a tingle in the wrong place might take the edge of the pleasure.

Good luck with choosing, just trying to imagine the girl at the counters face if you had asked for advise ???? :blink:  

Guest topload

Mate. My opinion ??  DON'T WASTE MONEY. No need of lube for a bare party. A deep/long  rimming; a good spit and the hole is ready to take. After minutes, the hole starts to get some precum and after the top take his time, ready to load. Perfect lube (load) for another top. Don't worry about lubes......enjoy RAW ALL THE WAY.  Wishing you a great party. 

• 10 months later...
Guest barehole4use

I don't know about others here but i always use VASELINE, Have used it for years firstly it is dirt cheap & you can pick it up anywhere handy for when travelling & you have run out but also it is perfect for bareback fucking too, yes yes i know it destroys condoms too so whats not to like. it does everything you want it too + it's great lube & a little goes a long way too. I never waste money on these stupid expensive brand name lubes !!! vaseline has been around for ages & there is a reason for that because petroleum jelly is good for the skin too & in cold weather you can use it for your lips as well. i think it's a lube that you can use for everything. Hope this sorts you out matey & have fun with the party + give us an update how it went & what you decided to use ?

• 2 weeks later...