Issue with Uploading Images

How does one contact Admin on bareback.com.  I uploaded a series of images last week but none of them show up on my profile.  Then I get a message telling me that someone wants to view my Private images, but the ones that I can't see are meant to be private.  Something not making sense here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest Huffer69

Interesting to see this post as I too am now having great issues posting any new pix to my main home page profile - I've even deleted some thinking I'd reached my limit - is there a technical issue I wonder ?? 

ps I have messaged @Smiths( admin ) on the matter !!   

( how curious I can upload to this page with no problem ? )  

selfie (842).JPG

Guest barehole4use
8 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

Interesting to see this post as I too am now having great issues posting any new pix to my main home page profile - I've even deleted some thinking I'd reached my limit - is there a technical issue I wonder ?? 

ps I have messaged @Smiths( admin ) on the matter !!   

( how curious I can upload to this page with no problem ? )  

selfie (842).JPG

I have the same issues too, it's really a pity that when they make these fantastic updates to the site that they don't check these issues & iron them all out first. You would think that would be normal but as it seems nothing gets better, seems to only get worse. They should take note " when it's not broken don't ##ck it up.

• 2 weeks later...

There has been a trend in the corporate world to cut financial corners by implementing software or updates without first testing it and thus violate one of the basic rules of computer science. It saves in the short run but always costs more in the long run and causes lots more frustration.

I never had any problems with the original BB site, but it's never been as easy for me in the current version.