recovery time

Guest subbttmhole

Guest subbttmhole

How long does it take you guys to recover from a real hard deep,,ain't gonna shit right for a week ass fucking? A few weeks ago I spent the weekend with a buddy who tore my hole up real good on Friday night. He wanted to fuck my hole all weekend,,and he did,,but it was excruciating for me,,felt like my hole was just torn up. Usually my fuckings are just a one time and go thing, so I wasn't really used to this multiple day thing.

If he does it good then it can take a day to recover... but sometimes if he's available all day then I'll take it 4-5 times at an hour or two a session! 

I have had some big boys who just didn't hit the mark, shoved it in, ripped it hard, shot n left me wanting more... often followed those by smaller guys who must have rattled but who did a better job and satisfied my hole!

I really want to spend a long weekend or week naked with a group of guys just doing each other whenever n wherever the fancy takes them, no holes barred! I love seeing guys walk around naked with cum dripping down their legs, hanging off hairy chests or smeared across smooth bodies n faces, no rush to wipe it off, happy to use it on someone else, with no inhibitions.