Do You Really Like This Site?

Guest fukmedeep

Guest fukmedeep

I was a member here & I left because it wasn't any good. They asked me to come back yesterday so I did and it hasn't changed. I live outside Boston MA & it shows me guys in Thailand! or the West Coast of the USA. Am I the only one on the East Coast. To me this site sucks and I can't believe it has so many members. They have a long way to go to improve it.

They gave me 4 months free to come back but didn't tell me how to use the code. It seems to me it should have told me where to put it in, they never said to scroll down to the bottom of the page.

This is an Adult site, why can't you put an X pic on your main pic? You can on Squirt & #$%^&*(. This is crazy with the pic thing here

On 2/18/2018 at 11:22 PM, fukmedeep said:

I was a member here & I left because it wasn't any good. They asked me to come back yesterday so I did and it hasn't changed. I live outside Boston MA & it shows me guys in Thailand! or the West Coast of the USA. Am I the only one on the East Coast. To me this site sucks and I can't believe it has so many members. They have a long way to go to improve it.

They gave me 4 months free to come back but didn't tell me how to use the code. It seems to me it should have told me where to put it in, they never said to scroll down to the bottom of the page.

This is an Adult site, why can't you put an X pic on your main pic? You can on Squirt & #$%^&*(. This is crazy with the pic thing here

Your location is set to Africa.  In the email sent, we told you that you needed to reset your location.  To do this is very simple, go to My Account and Location and move the blue button to your area.  It is that simple. But, you will get guys from Asia if you are not in the USA.

As for the X as main pic, we are moving to an app and that is not allowed in the app stores.

I hope this helps.