Role Play ????? Yes or No ????

Guest topload

Guest topload

Hey guys. Just sharing whats happened with me recently.

I meet a guy that was craving to be fucked bb but had only one condiction ....... should involve a role play.

Being honest, enjoy a quick one (club/sauna) even if I take some time (hours)  to choose which hole takes my load. I know.....bottom guys always want a fresh load. Plenty fucking but need a nice hole (sloppy is the best one)  but nothing better than a long fucking session. Really enjoy long session (verbal; fucking; atm; rimming; fucking; smoking; loading)

I was afraid he will say  flip - flop. NO WAY !!!!!!. But was simple..........  SON X DADDY. We were the same age (that made me confuse)  but he wants this role play. Was his desire  to get my load calling me PAPI.

Gave him a good spanking; called him son; he called me PAPI; hot verbal role play; played for hours until was my time to load his hole.

At the end......BOTH HAPPY.

And you guys...... into ROLE PLAY ???????

Only role play i did was for a video a guy wanted to make... handyman fixing things up ladder with split shorts no undies, leather tool belt at front with a few 'tools' he wanted to use on my arse! Was fun! Shorts didn't last long, neither did the tools, luckily his 'tool' did!! Somehow we ended up in his shed, my ass getting seeded a couple of times over an old motorbike.. gave me a good workout! Never did get a copy of the movie! Would have liked to see his hard raw cock pounding my hole, big hairy balls pushed up tight on my hole and see his cum dripping out before he plugged my ass again!

• Like 1
On 2/12/2018 at 5:00 AM, ozpozraw said:

Only role play i did was for a video a guy wanted to make... handyman fixing things up ladder with split shorts no undies, leather tool belt at front with a few 'tools' he wanted to use on my arse! Was fun! Shorts didn't last long, neither did the tools, luckily his 'tool' did!! Somehow we ended up in his shed, my ass getting seeded a couple of times over an old motorbike.. gave me a good workout! Never did get a copy of the movie! Would have liked to see his hard raw cock pounding my hole, big hairy balls pushed up tight on my hole and see his cum dripping out before he plugged my ass again!

I wonder if at some point some of the films guys have taken while seeding my ass will turn up online somewhere. If I'd ever come across any I'd probably cream my jeans without touching.

On 2/19/2018 at 1:13 PM, topload said:

Nakedbear....if you find your videos don't forget to share with us, mate. :rolleyes:

Of course!  I let guys record because I like not having control of the vids.

Guest subbttmhole

Did kind of a house boy/servant role play a few weeks ago. Spent the weekend at a buddy's place. All I wore the whole weekend was a loose pair of shorts and no underwear. He had me working around his house and he would take my mouth and hole any time he wanted it. My first time in an extended play session like that and I loved it,,although my ass was tore up by the second day and every fucking hurt like hell.

• 10 months later...
Guest bbmybutt

My role play involved *Y(*YO*HOH and tie up. The guy wanted me to dress up like a schoolgirl. I had a skirt. But not the plaid kind. I wanted it to be my place. The element would be he was an intruder in my house. And I was the scared school girl found out to be a cross dresser. We set it up where he walked straight to my bedroom closet. And would enter into dark bedroom. Light did not go on. So I tried looking for what I needed. He would come from behind and grab me. I would try to struggle to get a way. I put on some panties he would destroy during the act. He pushed me down on the bed and put a knife to me. Said he would kill me if I did not do as he said. He forcibly ripped my panties off slowly with the knife. Rubbed my butt and tits. Found my penis and said what do we have here. Turned me around and put his cock in my mouth. Making me gag on his 8 1/2 inch cock. Then turned me around and told me he was going to put his cock in my butt. I was terrified. He lubed my butt with spit. But I had put some earlier. He slid his cock in slowly. I arched into his cock. He said good girl. In and out his cock went.faster and faster our bodies made that slapping sound as they met. All of a sudden I felt his cock swell. He jolted. He would push deep and and pause back a little push deep and pause back a little push deep and pause. All along I was squeezing his cock. Warm cum juice was being injeeccted deep into my butt. Lotsa cum. It was warm. He withdrew and I laid exhausted as he left. I felt thesperm babies leaking out from my (&(*Y&(*. I had been impregnated by this man. And it felt good.