Welcome to the New Bareback.com

Guest barehole4use

The log in page is not working optimal, it would be far better & more efficient if the first page was the log in instead of faffing around clicking on different parts of the page just to log in, i think anyone who is a new user would get irritated with this quite quickly. i don't see the point of seeing profiles when not logged in to start with.

• 2 months later...

What I'm not keen about is how the BB Forum seems to be the only place where most or all of the screen is informative and/or useful.  Anywhere else, the pages are mostly occupied by paid-chat-room advertising and pictures of recent members in the general area while the useful part is 1/3 or less of the Webpage.  I don't mind the advertising; but, the useful part should be at least 70% of what's visible. Yes, the pages load faster--long overdue; but, I now find the site considerably less useful or as easy to navigate. :|  Look at it and try navigating like the rest of us who are just members, and you'll see what I mean.

• 5 months later...
On 8/3/2019 at 6:52 PM, ozpozraw said:

Not working for me on android. Starts to open then shuts down? Doesn't even last long enough to take a screen shot!

Will try deleting and reloading.

Screenshot_2019-08-04-06-56-26.jpg

I'm on android as well.   Seems to b working just fine for me

• 2 years later...
Guest barehole4use

There are so many issues that do not work from the most basic like uploading a photo to logging in over the past months i could not log in at all, you would have thought all these issues would be checked before updating a site but obviously it shows whoever did the update does not give a shit about the members. i sent several email about the issue & never received a reply clearly shows contempt for the members. i have decided the next time this happen i am not coming back to this site, if the owner cannot be bothered to do a better job good luck to him, i can only thank god that i am not a paying member with this crappy level of service.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest barehole4use

Still too many problem with this site, it makes me wonder when they are ever going to get there act together, when i try to upload & change my photo, the site always without doubt freezes so you cannot upload anything, Seriously Michael when is this going to be sorted out, these stupid problems have lasted too long on this site. Please get your finger out & sort this site out once & for all !

Guest barehole4use
On 11/2/2022 at 11:35 AM, barehole4use said:

Still too many problem with this site, it makes me wonder when they are ever going to get there act together, when i try to upload & change my photo, the site always without doubt freezes so you cannot upload anything, Seriously Michael when is this going to be sorted out, these stupid problems have lasted too long on this site. Please get your finger out & sort this site out once & for all !

I have decided that in the very near future i will leave this site, it has too many problems that never get sorted out & my patience is gone. There are better sites out there that are better working than here & that's why they also have more members too. Here the input is 0% & it shows. Obviously the moderators don't give a shit because otherwise these on going problems would have been sorted out a long long time ago. Thank god i am not a paying member because this site is not worth paying for.

Guest barehole4use
On 11/4/2022 at 11:04 AM, Michael said:

Thanks for the input. We are working on the issues and a redesigned site. This one was build on old code that is often not upgradeable and we need to use a different version of php. It is supposed to be done by Feb 2023.  My apologies for glitches.

Thanks for the input : These things have been highlighted by others members a few months back & still nothing is resolved, is it any wonder members have left this site out of sheer frustration.

Feb 2023 my god that is a long time to wait for improvements. like so many others have obviously left the site already. So long to wait for things again to get fixed is unrealistic in any ones book. I sure hope that things get better soon, not being able to upload a photo is just plain silly for any site. It's a basic feature that should always work but here it just freezes.

The site should be working in most areas. There is code that can't be upgraded until we put a new php on the server. That would cause many issues. So, it was decided that we would start working on a totally new code. If there are current issues, let me know.

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, Michael said:

The site should be working in most areas. There is code that can't be upgraded until we put a new php on the server. That would cause many issues. So, it was decided that we would start working on a totally new code. If there are current issues, let me know.

The main issue is not being able to upload a photo because the site freezes when you even try to upload. So every time i have to restart the computer to get it off the site but you know the issues already or does no one check when they upgrade this site to make sure there are no problems or just do a upgrade & hope for the best.

Also what makes no sense is the logging in 2 times, once for the main site with a profile & again for the forums where you get another profile, talk about confusing. Sorry to say it but did a retard make the upgrade for you last time or was it just a total idiot without any clue about writing code. Either way it is not very well executed.

Edited by barehole4use
adding more comprehensive detailed text.