Welcome to the New Bareback.com

Guest abig14me

I had to delete my cookies before I could login to the new site.

There are some grammatical errors in your pop-ups. When I was trying different things to login, I got a pop-up message that told me to "contact administer."

Hi there, I managed to get in and I checked my profile, yes I also uploaded a picture, a G rated Picture for the profile section, but no naughty ones yet, it will take a bit of use getting usd to the new web sight, but your forums are still on the older section as I've gathered and I still had to sign in, but not to worry, but I do miss those X-Rated Cartoon Pictures that you used to have up, is there any chance of creating more of those?

Guest abig14me

Now I can sign into the forum, but not into the website. Even after clearing my cookies for bareback.com, I get "Invalid username or password" even though it's the same username and password I've used to login to the forum. Firefox 58.0.1 (64-bit) on Win10.

Oh, and if you can't login to the site, you can't contact the Administrator....

So I changed my username to be my email address, got the contact administer message, changed it back to my username and then I could login.

Edited by abig14me

I don't understand this at all.  The log-in is new, and once I log in I see a profile pic of me that I never selected as a profile pic. I was unable to find a way to use an existing pic for the profile and I did not want the one chosen for me to remain, so I removed it. I have no profile pic at this time.  However, on the forum side I see my original profile pic.

1 hour ago, Michael said:

To choose a profile pic, go to the top of that My Account area, click on your profile pic (fake one now) and upload a new pic. 

Actually not what I meant.  I was trying to use an existing picture as the profile pic, not uploading a new one.

I’m sorry. That is not possible. With the new profile pics, it only allows for the upload of a profile pic and not for moving one of your regular photos as your profile. This is new in the system. We did this because we are moving into an application eventually. And it was required. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Great Job and congrats! It takes a lot of time and effort to build a website like this. The new design is much faster and more user friendly. Couple of questions: Is there a way to indicate a member's most recent login? That feature was available on the old site. Or, am I not looking in the right place? Also, do you plan on adding a chat feature? Regardless, kudos!

• Like 1

I really don't understand how this site works.  This morning I received an email, as I have in the past, telling me that two members viewed my profile.  There is no indication once I'm logged in that anyone viewed my profile. If I search by user name as listed in the email it comes up with no users.

Guest abig14me

I consistently can't login to the new site unless I enter a wrong name first (now I'm just adding a character to the end of my username), and get invalid username or password and then remove the extra character and then I can login just fine. Firefox 58.0.2 (64-bit)

On 2/25/2018 at 6:36 PM, nakedbear said:

I really don't understand how this site works.  This morning I received an email, as I have in the past, telling me that two members viewed my profile.  There is no indication once I'm logged in that anyone viewed my profile. If I search by user name as listed in the email it comes up with no users.

Go to your My Account area and there is a place to see who you have visited and who visited you.

21 hours ago, abig14me said:

I consistently can't login to the new site unless I enter a wrong name first (now I'm just adding a character to the end of my username), and get invalid username or password and then remove the extra character and then I can login just fine. Firefox 58.0.2 (64-bit)

That is the weirdest fucking thing I have heard. :)  What OS are you using?  Also, now usernames and passwords are case sensitive.

Guest abig14me
32 minutes ago, Michael said:

That is the weirdest fucking thing I have heard. :)  What OS are you using?  Also, now usernames and passwords are case sensitive.

Windows 10. I had been adding @ to the end of my username, but just now I added a comma. Same behavior. Login error, remove extra character, login fine.

Could you please do same thing without any characters and let us know is it working to you or not.

1. Same process with correct details

2. Same process with incorrect details first time and second time correct one.

Guest abig14me
17 hours ago, smiths said:

abig14me

Could you please do same thing without any characters and let us know is it working to you or not.

1. Same process with correct details

2. Same process with incorrect details first time and second time correct one.

Before even seeing this I tried with my saved credentials as they auto-populate and got the same error:

image.png.7d6539fc240af8a53360797d3622d256.png

I add a random character and get the same error:

image.png.24c52df14f1d2ecf7b1a91af8891106b.png

Remove the random character and it logs in just fine.

Hi there Michael - thanx for helping me out on smoothing the little teething problems to get into the forum pages if only I could upload a pic of the required size !! As for the rest of the site, after being away for a while and finding it hard which system to use - it all seems to work rather nicely and am slowly working how to navigate around - the profile layouts are much better and easier to read and look so professional - well done on the format. :rolleyes:

My only gripe is the trouble I seem to have uploading live action clips, despite using mp4 - they don't seem to take  ?? :( 

ps below is the image I keep trying to use as my profile pic in the forum.

BB !.JPG

Once again many thanx - it worked, don't know how you did it but it worked - the wonders of modern technology. Now I feel part of the forum in full.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...