This is for all the Bottoms Out there, Here's a Question, Is there such thing as a really strong urge to have a man deep inside you.

Im absolutely addicted to a man inside me.  I love it, love the feeling of being penetrated, feeling him fully inside me, arms wrapped around me while he whispers very nasty delicious things to me while he slowly humps my hungry cock addicted body and fills me full of his baby making seed.  I live for it and love being a bottom 

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

I wish i could have it 24/7 but life & work gets in the way & as always i need a day off but even then i'm out looking for cock, I wonder how many more guys here are the same....

Guest swm17

Hell yea - each & every time - always felt the urge to have that raw cock up my bare ass & have it shoot deep - I feel cheated if I don't get fucked raw & seeded during a sleaze session !! Have done ever since I was 16 !!!

Edited by swm17
added information !!

I live for cocks in my arse....

Im not at all ashamed of being a cum addict  and i TRULY live for it!  Both swallowing and inside me.  The feel and thought of a nicely hung man deep inside me, makes my pussy tingle and twitch.  I havent been in the scene in awhiles and i want to again.  Im in Pittsburgh and i want to be broken in again!  I fully and enthusiastically embrace this lifestyle of bareback sex and breeding.  All i ask is no condoms and definitely no pulling out❤❤❤

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

there is no words that can say what pleasure I have when a fat long cock is plunging deep into my ass for a length of time. adding into that pleasure is him smacking my ass and telling me he is about to put his kids deep into my colon. I know it is cliché to say this, but when these things are happening I can shoot my own load without ever having laid a finger on my own cock. if I am on my back when this is happening, I luv it when he starts scooping up my strings of cum and dropping them into my open mouth.

I willingly take his cock into my mouth if he wants me to swallow his kids instead.

I most certainty do have the urge to have a man in me. Not only do i crave it, i embrace my urges fully, willingly, and enthusiastically!  Knowing that a man wants to fuck me, breed me is a wonderful feeling.  I embrace oral breeding fully as well.   Lovevto make a man cum in my mouth and always swallow without hesitation.  That's the point, isn't it?  Im a devoted and happily uncured cum addict.  Pittsburgh here.  Would love to be involved in a breeding/conversion session!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Lere45678

Yes there is some of us we wanted in our life so was I haven't had it becomes an obsession so looking out there for some Latino help me out or bbc

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2018 at 2:26 PM, mrcub1 said:

the "fullness" feeling of having a large cock in you and fucking you is amazing, and getting wet inside and then having him breed and seed you.  So to answer your question, Yes!

On 5/18/2018 at 12:10 PM, KCcockLover said:

There absolutely can be an urge to have a cock deep inside me. Especially if I'm being tongued, or kissing and groped or if I'm sucking cock. I  feel my ass pucker and WANT a cock inside me. I love it. Love that feeling.

• Like 1

The question to all the BB Bottoms out there as to whether they urge to have a man deep inside you and the urge to have his babies/seed/cum/sperm deep inside your manpussy/mancunt, or what ever we call our special area where you hold his babies deep inside you is real.

I started having those urges after hooking up with a hung uncut latino who was buzzed and stealthed me. I had a feeling like it was different but as he pinned me to the back end of his car and I’m taking it balls deep and couldn’t know for certain if he was barebacking. I had never had my hole that tightly wrapped around the base of thick cock, but my ass was so wet he inevitably needed to nut. Without warning he pulls me close and I could literally feel his cock swelling as he shot uninhibitedly and uncontrollably the deepest load I had ever had, his cock continued to twitch and pulse as he was cumming down from his intense orgasm. I ran home and slept the next day I realized the large gift he had left inside me. I couldn’t hold his seed forever and used some of it to masturbate furiously. It smelled so good in my ass. 

I don’t know if it was my looks or size or that he was drunk but since he stealthed me when i hook up i was the guy and i see a thick cock i cant help myself i want him to stretch my open with his dick and to get as wet a possible with his pre-cum and stick it in my hole NO PULLING OUT. 

• 1 month later...

oh my yes like a woman horny and craving a Cock in her I get horny and crave a man in me deep thrusting and giving me the pleasure of his cock and cum, once I came out as a total bottom and desires for me. To take me I have a huge craving for it 

Yes! Very much so there is such a Really Strong Urge to have Men deep inside me. Their spermy's swimming all inside me!

Also, a Desire! With the right men for me. All the Electricity Magic there is to feel seeing my man's Happy, Pleasured face while stretching me and how I Love Receiving Anal Sex and he knows it! To have their Luv Cum inside me, Beautiful days. 

Not just an Urge, a Desire to Pleasure,  Please Play with Very Important Penises. 

I have these Desires and Urges daily honesty I do. When my Bum starts to tingle, tingle for a nice Gentleman, that is the moment. 

On 12/10/2019 at 2:33 PM, bigloadluvr said:

More like an "ache".  The more i get fucked the more my hole aches to have cocks buried deep inside me.

I know right, once you feel a real man with out a condom inside you and feel him orgasm and grunt and shoot his babies into you making your ass silky smooth and wet, the desire for repeat intensifies like his seed need to be used again to allow more guy to unload their cum deep.  Jizz high

• 3 months later...
On 5/29/2019 at 1:24 AM, barehole4use said:

I wish i could have it 24/7 but life & work gets in the way & as always i need a day off but even then i'm out looking for cock, I wonder how many more guys here are the same....

yes, when i have a day off i always look for cock, i want to get filled with cum then, that is my satisfaction, i don't need an orgasm myself, i just go to sauna to serve men.