how do you feel when a top says thank you for the fuck

I ad hooked up with a man from craigslist for a night.  We had a great fuck session  He pulled out of me and blew a huge load on my back and ass 58bb6bc9ebce2_image(2).jpeg.2817884470dcb5a18ca733fa688523e9.jpegsaid Thank you.  I am like what the hell dude Why didn't he just shut up and leave or invite friends

well I'd rather have it DEEP inside me  but I'll take what I can.  At least he said thank you, so probably coming back hehe

Sorry Captain, i was born this way! Hung guys to the front!

Shame he pulled out to blow, made u miss that swell n throbing cock! Shouls have asked him to scoop it up, push it to ur hole and push it inside....

I've had a few guys thank me for taking their loads, its nice of them, but generally they dump n go with hardly a grunt! Usually if one says thanks, I'll ask if they want to do it again.

It's a nice compliment and probably signals that he wants to bone your hole again.., that said, there is something wild about a stud who squirts his seed in you... gets up, admires his handiwork and asks "You like that bitch?"

It's a big turnon to know that he has enjoyed using my kunt.

I agree  100%   Turns me on all the more when the studs are really getting off on making me their cum dump  then enjoying seeing my cunt oozing their handiwork.  :)