stealthing

Guest Poppa_bear

Guest barehole4use

I'm a stealther, I know some guys are not in to it & find it immoral but i find it very hot even though i'm exclusively a bttm i will bite the tip off the condom or always come prepared with my own spiked condoms that will tear while fucking if the TOP insists on fucking me with a condom. i will do almost anything to get his load deep inside me coating my guts with his hot spunk.

Here is a site that i visit sometimes to get ideas & tips on how to prepare a condom for a stealth fuck & sometimes they have some hot stealthing video's uploaded too : http://condom-to-bareback.tumblr.com

Guest barehole4use

Would love to see more stealthing sites like this, If any of you guys know any good ones please post the link here for everyone.

• 1 month later...

I love bareback. The first time I ever got fucked by a guy, he came over to my house with rubbers. We went up to my bedroom and started making out and then got naked. He placed his things on my dresser and I went down on him. We moved to the bed and I kept sucking his cock. After a few minutes, he flipped me on my stomach and started eating my ass and it felt awesome. I was getting really horny and told him I wanted his cock inside me. He stopped eating me, got up and went to the dresser. I only saw him pick up the lube, he left the condoms on the dresser and came back to the bed. The thought of being barebacked scared the hell out of me and turned me on at the same time. I started shaking in anticipation. He lubed his cock and then he placed the tip of it on my pussy lips. He said, "Tell me you want my bare cock inside you". I was trembling as I said, "Please put your bare cock inside me. I need you to fuck me." With that, he pushed it in and fucked me for the better part of an hour. The fucked up part was that he couldn't cum, but I was hooked.

The second guy who fucked me used a rubber at first, but he felt so good that I told him, "I wish I knew you better and you could take that condom off." He didn't even hesitate and pulled it right off his cock and shoved it back inside me. I begged him to cum inside me but he wouldn't. He pulled out and came on my chest.

The third guy was a beautiful black stud I met on bareback rt. He came over with poppers, which I had never done before. He held the bottle of Jungle Juice under my nose and told me to take a long sniff. Keep in mind this was back in the day when poppers were still made from Amyl. I turned into an instant slut and started sucking his cock like it was the last cock I'd ever suck. After what felt like an hour (he kept the poppers under my nose on a regular basis), he told me to get on my back and gave me the bottle of poppers and told me to inhale deeply. Once I had done that, I begged him for his cock, which he gladly gave me. He fucked me so good for so long, and I never wanted it to end, but he finally let me know that he was getting ready to cum and he was going to cum inside me. I didn't respond, I just grabbed his ass and pulled him as close to me as possible. I actually felt his cum shooting inside me and it felt wonderful. He was panting and sweating and collapsed on me and kissed me deeply, and I could still feel him cumming. I was in seventh heaven.

Three weeks later I got sick and went to the doctor. The test results came back poz. I've never looked back since.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Guest barehole4use
21 hours ago, Lone83686 said:

Three weeks later I got sick and went to the doctor. The test results came back poz. I've never looked back since.

What a perfect way to get knocked up.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My profiles all say poz, but still had some guy insist on condoms, only to break it half way and shoot inside me... maybe he couldn't read? He seemed happy and i like a cummy hole... who knows what was going through his head!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use
On 9/1/2018 at 12:39 PM, hardhatbb said:

BIG TIME STEALTHER HERE

IMG_20170106_013750.jpg

Fuck man i love how you look where can i bend over & take you like the SLUT that i am

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...