Just got a new toy, the Dick Rambone. (Pic. below not me) It's great. I've gotten it half way in, and am looking forward to getting the rest of it fully in my ass.  Has anyone else used this dildo, and if so, what was your opinion? There's also lot's of video's on this toy, if you're interested in googling and seeing guys using it.

dick rambone 2.jpg

dick rambone.jpg

I have it. It is my go-to toy for getting off. I keep it next to the shower. At first I could only get to the first lateral vein (halfway?). Then I damaged my RB trying to warm it up by leaving it on a heater. I knew the issue was how quickly it expanded past the head and that I needed to make it less blunt. So I ordered a new one (search around and you can get one for just over $30) and took the old one to the garage and put a rasp to it to make it more conical to open up the second ring. It took me several weeks of working it to get it past that ring, but I came instantly when I did.  Once I got that ring elastic enough (after weeks of working on it, causing mild bleeding, healing, and starting over) I was able to take my new Rambone to the balls. Just this morning I came on the shower floor using it.  I have two methods that work for me. One is to get it as deep as possible and let the head hit that deep spot with short, powerful thrusts. The other is to take longer strokes where that flare behind the head is passing through that second ring before going back deep. I use j-lube that I keep on a shelf in the shower. I wanted to try a bigger (wider) toy and bought one that is about 3" in diameter, but It won't go that deep and causes some mild bleeding. It is a black version of Star Performer.  

Some don't like the texture of Rambone but I find it holds lube better than my Star (it is so smooth, lube drips off or runs off). Once I got accustomed to Rambone, a female friend was able to get her hand in my ass. That was another instant cum!

Someday I would love to try a real cock that is either as long as Rambone or as big around. Doubt I'll find one that is both.  

Good luck in your endeavors!