Vibrating platforms & anal stimulation

ozpozraw

Just tried one of those vibrating platforms, while i had an anal ball inserted.... nice but want to know if others have found something more stimulating?

Slow speed was better than fast, and one ball really only made my hole real moist, as the vibration shook the ball inside the ball in my ass, going to try 3 balls next time see how it feels....

After 15 mins of high to medium paced shaking, it really just made me want to get fucked! Luckily theres a young guy down the road who is always horny ready to root a hole raw.....

• 3 weeks later...

I recently got a Vibrating Silicone P-spot Massager and love it.

58642e8e2d760.jpg

• 10 months later...

The Lovense Hush is a remarkable toy for self use or with a partner.  My lover travels alone sometimes and he had driven me 'crazy' a few time from as far away as New Zealand while I was still in the States.  While it does not vibrate, we have The Screw U in our Toy Box and I am only a few threads into the learning process, look forward to the day he can get the whole thing inside me!!  I have attached a few of our other vibrating and prostate toys - though by far the best is the Fuck Machine!

Lovense Hush.jpg

Screw U Anal -1.jpg

1-Jon Jr.jpg

2-JonJr.jpg

Aneros_Ice.jpg

captains hook.jpg

Feeldoe.jpg

Peridise.jpg

rocksoff-1.JPG

aa-rear zip.jpg