Welcome to the New Bareback.com

Guest michael

Guest RawTopAustin
We don't have zip code search but will have local search features.

Sorry, you need zip code search. In my medium sized city of 1 million people, USPS lists eighty one zip codes. That doesn't even count suburbs/metro area. What's the point of searching if I can't tell that a guy is an hour's drive away? Oh and it took almost 2 minutes for this "reply" page to even come up. Why should I give you money when I can go to some place like Manhunt or Adam4Adam for less money and more features?

someone just sent me a new message that shows up in my inbox. The think is, they didnt put a subject. With no subject, there is no hyperlink. WIth no hyperlink I cant open it! If I click on the proifle name it just opens their profile up. HOw do open this message now. (bug)

Guest HotCumFuck

Great new site. Just wanted to bring up when I am in the chat room and click to view another members profile, it asks me to log in again and sometimes even after logging in twice the profile will come up blank with no pic. Other then that no other problems.

Guest michael
Sorry, you need zip code search. In my medium sized city of 1 million people, USPS lists eighty one zip codes. That doesn't even count suburbs/metro area. What's the point of searching if I can't tell that a guy is an hour's drive away? Oh and it took almost 2 minutes for this "reply" page to even come up. Why should I give you money when I can go to some place like Manhunt or Adam4Adam for less money and more features?

The Zipcode search is returning in the coming weeks. We had to get the site stable first. Sorry for the inconvenience but sites are built in stages. There will be MANY new additions.

Guest michael
someone just sent me a new message that shows up in my inbox. The think is, they didnt put a subject. With no subject, there is no hyperlink. WIth no hyperlink I cant open it! If I click on the proifle name it just opens their profile up. HOw do open this message now. (bug)

You are right. That is a glitch. I will have the programmers make the subject a required field to send a message. Thank you for your help.

Guest michael
Great new site. Just wanted to bring up when I am in the chat room and click to view another members profile, it asks me to log in again and sometimes even after logging in twice the profile will come up blank with no pic. Other then that no other problems.

What browser are you using? I use Mac and it works with the latest one but has glitches with others ones. I have also tested in Firefox and IE latest versions. Which do you use and what is the version and I'll try to find out what is happening?

Guest gburg_bottom

I'm an engineer, so let me give you my professional opinion.

This web-site changeover was not done right from the get-go. What you SHOULD have done is to put the new web-site up in parallel with the old one. You then ask for people to be "beta-testers". Maybe you dangle the carrot of a free months silver access to get guys to help out. Beta-testers are people who volunteer to use the new web-site for the sole reason of finding bugs and telling you about them. Software companies do this as standard practice. That way you fix most of the problems before you dump a bug-ridden web-site on your paying members, pissing all them off, and losing half of them. I had a silver membership in the past. I dropped it after one of your previous failed attempts at a new site. From what I've seen here, I sure as hell wouldn't sign up now. I'd wait at least six months before even considering it. More likely a year.

If you don't offer your paying members an extension of their membership (I am not a paying member, so I have no alterior motive in suggesting this) for this de-bugging you're having to go thru, then you ARE an idiot.

• 1 month later...
Guest c3ntaur

Here here - as the owner of a web development company, I have to say that many (if not all) of the excuses offered up here by Michael are pisspoor...

Moreover, I emailed Michael about this a year ago - and never got a reply (so much for "always replying to suggestions")

Frankly, if Michael is serious about this site, then he either needs to get PROPER coders to develop it for him, OR move over and let someone else take it over.

I'm sure iI'mm not alone in saying that I'd be more than happy to clear up this mess...