A Clingy person one fuck and he loves me

I meet this good looking guy on line craigslist said he had been with a few men.  I usually stay away from these guys for some reason, but for my need of cock, I caved.  He came over and he had a nice 8 inch cock cut I sucked almost swallowed it.  He was somewhere in the clouds then I  told him lay down and I got on his cock arching my back to handle his thick cock once in and I sat on it for a min or so control my breathing next he took control of me he moved me form one side of the bedroom to the other . 

He bent me over a chair sofia my shoulders  on the floor him almost standing and not stopping he was slapping my ass .  He was going wild I loved it

He came in buckets in my ass and he was pumping it in Both of us just said WOW

He left a happy man and I in a glow and my itch taken care of.

maybe two days latter he calls wants to cum over do it again I though what the hell okay our second was not like the first night but still good I told him hey You can't call me when your horny and come here I was very horny the first night that what craigslist is for now move on.

he would call or email me everyday I just ignored him

Have any of you had a problem where the guy falls for you and you were just horny when you hooked up with him

• 2 weeks later...

Yes there are those guys that fuck you once then think they own you.... my ass is my own and I'll give it to anyone who asks! Best option is to let him know you are in control, when he wants to come over arrange for another guy to be there, then ask if he wants to join you both...... if he is that insecure he will probably let that guy fuck him too! Maybe while hes up you..... he may never leave then! Lol