condoms for swapping

rob69696

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rob,

I would love to send you my cum-filled condoms. It turns me on to see guys eating, injecting my sperm, etc.

One guy even injected it down his cock using a syringe. Really hot!!!

I love edging for hours with a condom on, collecting tons of precum, and finally nutting a huge load.

Sometimes, it gets so heavy it starts sliding off my cock and I have to switch condoms.

This pic was taken after a 10 hour edging session (It does not include the final nut),

Version 2.jpg

• Like 4

I have made a cum popsicle with all that and used it as lube up my pussy ass or I just sat down relaxed and licked all day

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
On 3/22/2017 at 9:57 PM, Cover1 said:

Hi Rob,

I would love to send you my cum-filled condoms. It turns me on to see guys eating, injecting my sperm, etc.

One guy even injected it down his cock using a syringe. Really hot!!!

I love edging for hours with a condom on, collecting tons of precum, and finally nutting a huge load.

Sometimes, it gets so heavy it starts sliding off my cock and I have to switch condoms.

This pic was taken after a 10 hour edging session (It does not include the final nut),

Version 2.jpg

NICE...I would love to freeze that & put up my ass!!!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used to receive cumfilled condoms from two different guys: I miss using them to play with in my ass and turn my hole into a creamy wet mess. Offer up my spermhole as sloppy seconds to tops who like fucking their seed in them.

Cumfilled condom make my dick rock-hard - my ass will take any you send, any way you want... frozen, injected, fucked deep, etc...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...