Those wanting to be pozzed/infected.

Guest seeder2

Guest seeder2

The quickest way to get pozzed and infected is to have an toxic top shoot his blood into your arm.  This will insure a quick infection.  While taking toxic loads in the ass may take time to take.  So think about if your serious about being poz, just get a toxic blood shot into the vein of your arm.  Results will be quick.  

I'm actually discussing doing this with my donor, and have been for a while.  However, we don't know his blood type.  A blood mismatch can cause symptoms ranging from a mild rash to anaphylactic shock and can potentially be fatal.  This seems like a strange concern for someone looking to get pozzed, but I'd rather enjoy ten years of relative health and a year or two of AIDS-related decline before I die. 

He isn't going to inject the blood into my arm if we're a blood match.  He would shoot it into my scrotum.

Guest cumbear

I agree that a needle might be the quickest way to become poz but why rush it and miss out on the thrill of taking poz loads in my ass? Sure it might take longer but I'm going to enjoy a lot of hot sex along the way until it happens. The hot sex involved in the journey is more important to me than crossing the finish line. If and when it happens I'll accept it as a consequence of my reckless behavior but I'm in no hurry to make it happen and content with being a a slut for no limits bareback sex until then. 

• 4 months later...
Guest barehole4use

Another really good method which works is to insert A toothbrush in your ass & vigorously rough fuck you insides with the toothbrush ( take some poppers because this can sting ) keep doing it until the toothbrush is all red with blood. Then you know your insides are ready to get pozzed.

After this go out to a bathhouse or a sleazy club on a saturday night get in the sling or the steamroom & let every dirty fucker fuck & seed you with cum. By the end of the night you should be going home POZ with some nice std's too.