On 8/26/2016 at 9:15 PM, FreshlyFuked said:

Do you breed guys who are bent over and spread at the bathhouse? Do you shoot your load deep In there ass? and walk away.

I love it when anon guys fuck me and breed me at bathhouses and then walk away.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes! Love anon breeding n seeding, give n take at bathhouse & saunas... been to a few around the world, and love taking a load and not understanding a word the guy says, loaded a few too! But love a dark room, will ride any hard cock that cums along and if they don't last long, will take the next one up my cummy hole till I'm satisfied... will fuck someone else at same time too! Love it as i fuck an anon hole and anon guys take turns with my hole in the dark....

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cumbear
On 10/3/2016 at 0:46 PM, tnbiohazard said:

So many holes go hungry at the bath house. I see it as every top or vers. guys responsibility to feed the hungry holes. 

Exactly! As a primary bottom and occasional top, I see it as my responsibility to give every top or versatile guy a nice warm wet hole to feed. If there aren't any tops or versatiles around, I will top to help satisfy other bottom's hunger. I know how feels to be a hungry cumdump so If I'm not going to get any I might as well enjoy dumping my load in a hungry bottom.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anon bareback is the best and most exciting way to get fucked.  Love it when I'm laying face down in my room at the baths with the door open and tops start to cum calling.  Also love at the end ot the night when I can count the sharpie hash marks on my ass to see how many loads I've taken.

pcola_bareass_spread_labeled_cummy_close.jpg

• Like 4
Guest Gay4std
On 28-8-2016 at 0:40 AM, Pozprickorl said:

Yo (Freshlyfuked) my big poz cock has been up your slutty ass at club Orlando....I have loaded you 3 times there...:D:D:D...check out the std bumps on the head of my dick..:wub:

bumpy head.jpg

I love those warts!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No more baths in San Francisco. But i love to take loads from anyone at bookstores or especially in motels or hotels. Like to have someone place some ads and help set it up and watch while i take the loads. Then add his load to the cum already in me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like the bath house cause when I haven't had sex in awhile I need it, like a dog needs a bone. 

I went to one in Vancouver BC I was walking around checking out the private rooms when this hard man gets in front of me no words I go in his room on the edge of his bed and his huge cock starts fucking me my goodness then he sits on his chair and I on top of him when I open my eyes there are a few men watching and holding out there had to take me to another room

• 2 weeks later...