blk top looking for cum loving sub slave

Guest jaydeemason

Guest jaydeemason

blk top male 6 feet brown skin and eyes bald head broad shoulders big legs 225 lbs 8 " dick long in legth big mushroom head kind of thick looking to start an ongoing relationship with an oral sub bottom that will do whatever i tell them to do(25-42) in PA/NJ/NY area, you must be willing to be on call and travel to me in PA starting this fri morning, also i will take pics of you as well. no games or bullshit, if you're serious, get back to me ASAP.

Guest wackyrabbit

:D

blk top male 6 feet brown skin and eyes bald head broad shoulders big legs 225 lbs 8 " dick long in legth big mushroom head kind of thick looking to start an ongoing relationship with an oral sub bottom that will do whatever i tell them to do(25-42) in PA/NJ/NY area, you must be willing to be on call and travel to me in PA starting this fri morning, also i will take pics of you as well. no games or bullshit, if you're serious, get back to me ASAP.

:D Hey there, you message sounds very hot and interesting and exciting. Where are you located? I am interested BIG TIME

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest aslut4cum

extremely oral/anal sub bottomboy biwm 45ish live in snj always ready to submit, LUV BLACK COCK, can be 'oncall" and can travel to U. not shy about pixs.

• 9 years later...

I'm dominique and I have dreamed about the idea of a big black juicy cock man is a owner and training instructor for the white boy who has the feeling of being put on the earth to be touched on used fucked and passed around to other big black dick men. I know that's my calling so I'm looking for a daddy I'm looking for an owner someone that can put a dick deep in me