The Simply Joys Of Queer Sex

The morning sky was just beginning to lighten up as I woke up.  Ah, the feeling of having a skilled lover in bed next to me.  We were already spooning....as we had slept.  But, as I recalled our fucking from just hours earlier, I wanted more.  I wiggled in closer to him...until I could feel his body embrace mine.  His arm reached around me and cuddled my breast.  I could fill his seven inch wand beginning to stir.

We had hooked up kind of late.  We had chatted a few times.  He was quite interested in my castration and had reached out to me after reading my "fuck a eunuch" post on my blog.  I am committed to letting anyone who wants to fuck a eunuch ride my ass...so when he asked to come over, I quickly agreed.  It took him nearly an hour to arrive.  But we quickly got busy and within fifteen minutes I had swallowed his toxic load (yeah he is poz too).  Then, after a little time to recover and some time with the pipe, he was ready to go.   A fairly skilled cocksman, he was soon buried balls deep into my faggot ass.  He quickly got into a very nice rhythm.  And, as he blew his next load deep into my ass, he had on hand on my left tit and his other was grasping my dead cock and empty pouch.  We fell asleep quickly...with his cock still inserted.

He was all too ready to fuck again this morning.  He was more aggressive and assertive.  His cock seemed harder than it was earlier.  He pounded me hard and I enjoyed every stroke of his work.  As always that great eruption came too soon and he emptied his balls into my gut once more.  Neither of us had said a word.....we just simply enjoyed another great fuck.   As the morning lightened even more, he rose, showered and prepared to leave.   He left saying that poz on poz sex with a eunuch may have just been the hottest he had had.

I know I love it.  I love being queer.  I love getting every cock up my ass (or in my mouth) that I can get.  I love being a eunuch...it lets me offer so much more pleasure to the men who top me.  And yes, I find poz on poz sex to be in a completely different place than sex was before I converted.

I would not trade any aspect of my life for anything......I simply love being who I am.   I have no trouble saying that I am proud of my queerness. And a morning like this lets me start the weekend feeling very, very queer and very very happy everything that means.

brotherhood-tramp-stamp.jpg