Who have the biggest cock?

man do i have a hole that would enjoy that meat.......

i have a tiny cock myself.....since castration, it just keeps shrinking........but that is not a big deal for me.....I just wanna get fucked. and when i see a cock like the one above......I REALLY REALLY want to get my ass torn up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He's not on this board, but I have a married FWB's that is my only MM experience thus far.  Took my virginity in almost all respects and is like the Energizer Bunny in that he lasts for close to an hour and recovers in only a few minutes.  He is quite a challenge!

I have measured and he is a true 8½ x 6¾" and that is from pelvis to tip - not asshole to tip as most men seem to measure!  His ass is so sweet to rim.  He almost has to pry me away to turn me around and hook my ankles over his elbows or shoulders.

FB-Jon-2.jpg

2-17-16.jpg

5-30-15-2.jpg

6-21-15-1.jpg

FB-Jon-4.jpg

FB-Jon-3.jpg

• Like 5
  • 1 year later...

I love a big cock, big in girth.  If it's long too then that's an added bonus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll take any cock, any size.  A guy with a massive cock fucked and bred me at a sex party last week....got his cum all the way up me, and then got fucked by about five other guys over the course of the evening for a few more loads.

As usual, the cum leaked out during the trip home which always makes me hard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:34 PM, swm1963 said:

Is 8 inches classed as bigger than average - I believe it is - well that's my excuse anyway !! ;)1940773387_Feb18!(12).thumb.JPG.b34d11b5655ab4a708b10fe20bc27c97.JPG

Oh I'd love to take that cock up my cunt and have that thing breed me, it's a good size and not too big and not too wide, just right to fuck and plow my pussy, well that's what I call my anal hole, I call it a pussy and a cunt, because that's what I was born to do, is take a man inside me, nothing more and nothing less.

• 2 years later...

I had this guy yrs ago.  I think I was 30.  He was older and ran a funeral home in Mars PA.  9.5!  omg!  he took his time nicely, did my best to deepthroat him.  took about 6" of him and he was happy.  God did he cum!  had to use a butt plug for awhile  before he entered me.  Thankfully,  he was very gentle and worked my hole nicely.  he finally was able to bury himself fully in me.  the best man I ever had!  we were steady together for 4 yrs breeding me.  I swear he fucked me like he was trying to knock me up!  wish he did.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Size, let me say, as long as it is long enough to get inside, don't like when they are so short, they pull out after each thrust.  Poking my asshole over and over isn't fun for me, I wanna feel you inside of me.  I have had monster guys, I mean MONSTER, and normal, and normal, is most fun for me.  The monster seems to want to punish you, very very aggressive, not a feeling of fun.  Normal size seem comfortable and seem more interested in their satisfaction, gives me more feeling of pleasing.  I am addicted to that feeling when they bust their nut.  I wish I could feel that daily.