Ultimate Act of Submission for a Neg Bottom

Guest bugchaser63

No doubt, I can still recall the flood of emotions that accompanied taking the raw cock of a known poz guy.  Knowing that when he enjoyed the feeling of ejaculation/orgasm, that toxic stew of his cum would be driven deep inside me---and it would possibly change my life forever.   I loved that feeling and soon one of them successfully infected my negative ass.   

And yes, I am a submissive.   And yes, I largely give a top whatever they want.   But I considered this act...the act of accepting the virus into my body to be anything but submissive.   Certainly it is a submissive act to get assfucked.......but the choice...the desire....the need to chase and convert is...in my mind....and act the is powerful and an indication of self determination.

• 3 weeks later...

i think the ultimate act of submission is not knowing the tops status, and feeling that you cant ask, that its not really your business. Your lucky enough that he is breeding you, so just take it like the slut you are. If he knocks you up, he knocks you up.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...