My first Bareback

Guest liketodress2

Guest liketodress2

I met this guy on the grinder only after about 4 days of having it o my phone. We had talked a couple of times and said if  were to have sex we would use a rubber as we just meet .We decided to meet for a drink. But when i got there he sent me a message he was unable to make it so i just  had  couple of beers. About 2 hours later he sent me a message  said he has free and i had a  couple of beers in me so i said why not. I told him to meet me outside so i know i had the right house. As i pulled up he was outside and wave me to cum in his house. I walked in nerves as  hell and he said he was sorry he was unable to make it to have drink.  We talked for  maybe a minute and he suggest we go into the bed room. I walked and started to pull of my pants and he walked in behind me. HE  seen that i was wearing panties and told me to keep them on. So i took off everthing but the panties and got onto the bed. HE got naked and got into bed with me. HE started to kiss my neck and work his way down and pulled my panties to the side and started to suck me. HE moved his body so i could suck him off as well and started to suck his half hard cock. He got hard as hell  and i keep succkig him for a few  minutes. I told him to lay on his back and pulled the panties  off and  sat on his cock rubbing it on my  hole.  He asked me if i wanted lube but did not say anything about a rubber. I told him yes he reached for the lube and lubed up his cock. At this point i knew i was going to take a cock bare for the first time.  I had told myself i would just have him pull out before he blew in me.  After several minutes i could tell he was going to cum soon as he started to moan. It was feeling so good at this point i did not want him to stop. He asked me if i wanted him to cum in me and i said yes, and then said i never put a rubber on. I told him i did not caer i wanted him to cumm in me. I started to bounce faster on his cock and i reached back and grab what i could o his cock so it did not slip out of me. At this poinnt he started to moan louder and then i could feel him pumping his cumm in my ass with my hand still around it. At this point i was hard as fuck and keep bouncing on his cock and i blew my cum alll over his chest.  HE told  me I was the first guy he had ever blew a load in bareback and i told him he was the first guy to cumm in me bareback as well

It has been almost a week since your post.....and perhaps since you felt that wonderful feeling of a raw cock pumping jizz into your   unprotected hole.  How are you feeling about it know?   Has it created a hunger for more cock?   

Does anyone remember the old potato chip commercial that talked about "bet you can't eat just one".    Person who wrote that had to be a confirmed barebacker.......'cause the power and desire for raw cock is something that is truly difficult to resist.  

For me, that desire is just as strong now as it was the first time I felt the glory of a man riding me raw.  

If you become a true barebacker.....take the pledge......www.barebackpledge.com.