Austin fuck group

Guest Austinorg

Guest Austinorg

anyone in Austin interested in social networking ourselves into a fuck buddy group? I would love to get together with other barebackers and I like the versatility of a group including my own versatility.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest playtoy69

:P

anyone in Austin interested in social networking ourselves into a fuck buddy group? I would love to get together with other barebackers and I like the versatility of a group including my own versatility.

I'm in Austin and would like to join in. Can perhaps even host. Let me know.

post-48101-1204548360_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest frisky69

I am in san antonio, but would definitely love to join.....waters_brad@yahoo.com

• 6 months later...
Guest CollegeBoyAss

22/m/btm here, would love to join

• 1 month later...
Guest oralbottom6t9
22/m/btm here, would love to join

I am coming to town december 1 and 2 and would love to have some group fun . . . aob_wnt8@yahoo.com . . . I am very oral and a total bareback bottom looking for well hung top and versitile guys who like to pound a tight hole . . .