how did you find out you were poz?

The guy who pozzed me was stealthing me. By the time he told me, we had already fucked a lot over a few days. I knew as soon as he told me, that it was likely a done deal. Around 40 days later, I woke up on Sunday not feeling great...and once I got focused, realized that what I had was probably the fuck flu (night sweats, lymph nodes swollen and hard, start of a cough). Went to the clinic the next day and simply confirmed what I already was certain of.....my ass was POZ.

i was sure i had got knocked up by a guy i got bred by in my hotel room in Buffalo. He was the third guy of the night and had first said he was neg. After his breeding i went out for a drink and checked out bbrt and he was on there but profile said he was poz. i hit him up and he said he was poz undetectable and had only recently pozd and just hadnt got used to it. i said it wasnt a big deal, and wished i had known so i could have enjoyed the planting of his seed, but it was still in me. Got back to my hotel later that night and the guy had sent me a message on A4A saying he had only been on meds for a couple of weeks and might be still toxic and i should get checked. i actually called the place i get tested to get PeP and just didnt go. Didnt think anymore about it, then 3 weeks latter woke up with all the symptoms of fuk flue. Was totally laid up for 2 days. Got tested and was neg. The clinic said it did sound as though i had pozd but just not showing yet. 6 mnths latter still testing neg, The only thing i could think of was i did a woodworking project with some boy scouts that weekend, and i am allergic to pine dust. Inhaled a bunch of it.

• Like 1