Lets get interesting here

Not a lot of new posts. I know you guys share my interest in bareback fucking men. I know I love taking bareback cock. I loved getting pozzed and still love taking all the poz cock I can get.

Lets hear about your interests and conquests.

If you chased the bug and caught, be proud and tells how you did it.

If you are just starting riding raw cocks...tells what it is like to be a new guy experiencing the magic of skin on skin sex.

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use

I totally agree with you on this snake tat we need more input from you horny fuckers out there, But maybe you should be even more specific & make a separate post within an existing question of a post otherwise it's going to start getting confusing pretty quick.

I only started Bareback about 6 months ago. I meet a guy on another BB site called BBRT. I knew this guy was positive. I have been searching for a positive guy for a while with a big cock. This guy was big and he had a prince albert. I went around to his place and we spent 6 hours fucking. I told him I wanted his toxic seed in me and so he fucked me and came in me 5 times. Later I found out I was positive. We meet up at least once a week for a fuck session where we look for other guys chasing the bug. And now I will never wear a condom or have my partner wear it.

• Like 3

And now I will never wear a condom or have my partner wear it.

that is the way it should be....no condoms ever. once you take that first poz cock, you have the power to keep on going. keep it up and enjoy the raw rides of your future. and if you happen to convert, let us know.

Guest barehole4use

yep let us know if you convert but good luck chasing, the chase is part of the fun & it's not easy to get poz in the first place but a hell of a ride getting there. Keep us updated.

I have only started random bb'ing recently. Been on similar forums for a while, but only taken the big step a couple of weeks ago.

Love to meet fellow bbers and will keep you posted on how I go...

confirmed barebacker, owner of www.barebackpledge.com website......HIV+, eunuch here...welcome to the site.....enjoy. love to hear your story progresses. a lot of my story is posted here......or on my other site www.ieunuch.com. have fun.......