Two hot boyfriends with tons of sex videos looking for best site to sell them on. All Advice Welcum!!

Guest 2xTrouble

Guest barehole4use

I would use xtube as a premium member that way you can charge for your video's, I was tempted to do the same as i have a profile there under the same nick as here but i decided against it. Mainly because i have a job when i'm not getting fucked but it's tempting.

Guest 2xTrouble

Thanks barehole! We were thinking that was the best bet but hearing someone else say it helps! I hear you about the job. I would be uploading videos of us that do not show our faces and sex in same video. My boyfriend says there are lots of those. Or we could leave in parts that show our faces but the lighting is real bad or face is positioned so you can't at all positively identify someone but you get the idea of what they look like. Thoughts?

Guest barehole4use

It's better not to show your face, unless you want the whole world to know what you get up to, remember once you have uploaded on the net it's there for life also remember that whatever you show can follow you around all your life including fucking up your job prospects now & in the future, just consider all these factors before uploading any video's on the net.

• 3 years later...

I have actually sometimes wondered about the same thing.  Good suggestion and advice, barehole4use!

Guest barehole4use
8 hours ago, Hard8Stud said:

I have actually sometimes wondered about the same thing.  Good suggestion and advice, barehole4use!

I have a good fucker friend who wants to put my ass on cam while i get pumped full of anon cock on his fuckbench but he also has the common sense not to show any faces. it's after all only about cock, cum & ass, faces do not need to be shown.

• 2 months later...
On 4/2/2016 at 2:58 AM, barehole4use said:

It's better not to show your face, unless you want the whole world to know what you get up to, remember once you have uploaded on the net it's there for life also remember that whatever you show can follow you around all your life including fucking up your job prospects now & in the future, just consider all these factors before uploading any video's on the net.

For me it is so hot knowing my face is out there showing me being a  cumdump.  Really hot thinking someone who knows me watching me

Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, bigloadluvr said:

For me it is so hot knowing my face is out there showing me being a  cumdump.  Really hot thinking someone who knows me watching me

It won't be when you go for a job interview, nobody wants to hire the cumdump.