Holiday destinations

I'm a single guy into BB where is the best place for me to spend a week to indulge in BB sex?

I'm thinking florida or west coast but berlin may be good. Ideas and feedback please?

Guest barehole4use

It depends are you only going for sex or are you also looking for sunshine & when are you planning to travel, These are all options you need to take in to account & consider. Berlin is great for bareback sex but it's mostly cold up there because of it's location in Germany unless you go in the months of june / july etc the USA you would have to check international weather but i know from american friends there is a lot of bareback sex in the USA But again here consider if you are on HIV medications you might be denied entry in to the USA if that law is still in effect. Maybe some other members know how the law is in the USA as i have not been back for many years.

That law is finisht, you can now enter USA without questions about HIV, its few years that Oboma cancelled this law...so don't worry about that, if you wanne go to Europe for BB sex and still wanne be in good weather you best go to Gran Canaria, its an island of spain, specially for gays, best location is near Yumbo centre in south in Playa des ingles, Berlin is very good for BB but lot of STD's, Amsterdam is also good for BB, several locations with events specially for poz men.

USA is best you combine your trip with the cumunion party's lots of cumloads to catch, New York, Palm Springs and Fort Louderdale i believe are the best

Guest barehole4use

I thought Amsterdam was done with BB, In my experience i've been many times & the guys there chat about it all the time until you arrive that is & then you don't hear from them anymore & i've had friends that have had a similar experience with Amsterdam. Also Amsterdam is not so gay friendly as it once was - I think personally Amsterdam was good in the 80's but not any more.

Guest barehole4use

Good link but not one party in 3 months for poz guys just as i suspected, Roblondon go to Berlin you'll have a blast & bare sex every night of the week & weekends are kicking too. Amsterdam is just as boring as before.

Guest barehole4use

If in Paris, Bears Den (a bear bar) always has barebackers...best times on Wednesday-Sunday evenings from 6pm-9pm.

i AGREE PARIS IS GREAT FOR BAREBACK SEX

Guest hawaiianguy

A question for barehole4use...I will arrive in Berlin in about 3 weeks, staying in Shoneberg (sp?) area, any particular bar or club to go to have raw sex?

Guest barehole4use

Let me think there are so many good websites to check out with recent reviews is :

squirt.org

nighttours.com

Also don't forget to become a member on planetromeo.com - you can place adverts in the section for berlin for anything specific & you will get tips from guys who live there too, Also you must visit Tiergarten park it is very cruisey also in the afternoons lots of bare fucking going on the berliners are not afraid to get there cock out & fuck you in public or vice-versa. At night it is a total fuck fest. At night a great club with lots of fucking is on the other side of the city, google it for details is Laboratory - I hope these tips help you & have fun, I hope you will give us an update after your trip with details here ?

There are heaps of bb parties in Berlin including poz only parties. So definitely worth a visit. Depends on whether you want city or beach. Palm Springs was fun too, though never bb there...

Guest cumbear

If you're looking for some BB action in the US, I recommend the Folsom Street Fair (Leather/BDSM in San Francisco), Southern Decadence (New Orleans), or TBRU (Bears/Dallas Tx). Although none of these events specifically advertise or promote BB sex, once there you will not have a problem finding like minded sluts using the usual websites/smart phone apps for hooking up. All of these events have websites that can be easily found using Google.

I have been to New Orleans for Southern Decadence as well as business trips at other times of the year. Never had a problem getting loads while I was in town.

Folsom Street Fair and TBRU are on my bucket list so I can't give a personal opinion but everyone I know who's been had a great time.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest topload

My experience......Berlin. Best city to load an arse. No need to speak the language. Arse up..... cock in......load inside. All done. Plenty arses to load. A lot of sex clubs there and plenty sluts looking for fresh meat. LOVE IT.

• 3 years later...