Where did you get or give your last load or loads

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

Let's post here where we gave or got our last loads, Let's hear short stories from real users about there experiences & where it happened, Please be as specific as possible.

My last load was three nights ago. It was here, at my place, in my bed, with me on my back, legs up and a hot top going balls deep.

It was also a recreation, of the same event that happened six months earlier....with the same guy.

It was a repeat of the fuck that likely converted me to being poz.

It was just as hot then as it was 6 months ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest barehole4use

Went to the theatre yesterday afternoon & was feeling super slutty so i went to the back row pulled my pants down to my ankles bent over the couch so i was face down ass up, I did not have to wait long before i had fingers probing my ass then hands,

I could feel two sets of hands on my ass, I was getting fingered & they could feel my lubed up ass then i felt a guy get between my legs he pushed my legs apart & started to slide his hard cock in my bare.

He did not last long because after a few minutes i heard the familiar sound of some heavy breathing & knew the fucker behind me had started to unload in my ass.

When this guy slide out his cock was replaced by another fucker. this went on 4 times & each time i got pumped full of cum. When they were done i got up but never saw any faces.

Love being used like a cum dump.

just got back from a visit to the local arcade. it is a very minimal place, but usually a good chance to suck some cock and on occasion, get fucked.

there were two guys in the theatre when I got there. once was quite bold and I had his cock in my mouth within 3 minutes of walking in. the other dude joined us and I sucked both to completing.

then there was a long spell with nobody in the place. but around 12:30 it picked up some. I sucked 3 more guys to completing nearly back to back.

an older dude with long hair came in and we were the only two in the place. Eventually he came into my booth and presented his cock. It was nice sized and very hard. After sucking it for a bit, he asked if he could fuck me. I said that I was poz....his response was "and you think I am not". About 5 minutes later his poz load was drilled into my ass.

Nice mid day action.

• Like 2

Guest barehole4use

Was back at the same sleaze pit of a theatre this afternoon, Took 2 loads in the same position, 1 guy had a pierced cock he grabbed me by my hips & rammed his cock really deep dicking inside me, Was a huge load he blew inside, I had a group of guys watching but the fuckers did not join in only looking & doing nothing, typical boring belgiums. That's the problem with them here they like to look but do nothing & i hate that.

met a trucker at a truck stop...he was backed up to the wooded lot....went to the back of his trailer dropped my pants and he went rite into my cunt.....no talking at all just fucked and seeded me then he just left.....leaving me smiling and his load running down my legs

• Like 6

Guest barehole4use

met a trucker at a truck stop...he was backed up to the wooded lot....went to the back of his trailer dropped my pants and he went rite into my cunt.....no talking at all just fucked and seeded me then he just left.....leaving me smiling and his load running down my legs

Love truckers, Horny fuckers the lot of them

met a guy online and met in local woods, only intended to blow him but when he asked if he could fuck me bb i accepted without hesitation, was first time and first load now i want it all the time

go for it man....enjoy all the bare cock you can find......

i got hammered by the guy who pozzed me on the actual 4 month anniversary of me testing poz. Great sex...just as it was the first time he rammed that toxic tool into my ass last fall. As a bonus he brought along a younger twink he is trying to knock up as well. He shot a HV load into the boi's ass and I was letting the boi suckle the tainted milk from my tits. Hot damned session to say the least.

• Like 1

Guest barehole4use

met a guy online and met in local woods, only intended to blow him but when he asked if he could fuck me bb i accepted without hesitation, was first time and first load now i want it all the time

I love outdoor sex too, when the weather is good i totally love being bent over a tree getting fucked.

Guest barehole4use

Was in the park last night, The weather here has become like 19c which is pretty good for this time of year anyway i was in the park around 9pm, A few polish guys walking around i noticed they seemed a bit drunk but friendly enough so there was 1 guy i started to cruise, I motioned him to follow me in to the bushes & when i got there i positioned myself against a tree & pulled my pants down showing my ass within a few minutes i could here someone approaching,

I turned around to see if it was this guy & it was plus 2 of his friends. I thought shit i hope they're not going to get aggressive or something but the guy i cruised grabbed my ass & started to finger my ass with his thick fingers it felt really nice. His friends could see so they got there cocks out too, So i was bent over getting fingered in my ass & sucking his friends.

The were all pretty hung at least a good 8inches hard & all uncut. The first guy started to fuck me & it felt so good after he had shot his load deep in my ass he said something to his friends in polish i think which i did not understand & they got behind me too & one by one fucked me too,

When they were done they thanked me by giving me a pat on my ass & moved on, I was kind of surprised that they were so friendly after they used me bare my ass was full of the nice hot cum.

I hope i will see them again & decided i'm going to cruise the park at night more often.

Guest barehole4use

Went to the park again after my last exciting episode i just could not resist, I saw my polish friends who fucked me too this time they asked me that they would like to do that again, So i said sure lets do it now so i went in to the bushes got on my hand & knees doggy style & took all there cocks, It was so horny being fucked like a bitch on heat they all pumped me full of cum, I still have the cum in my ass this morning while writing this. The were still a bit drunk because i could smell the alcohol on them was beer i could not care less because all i wanted was there cocks in my ass & the hot cum & boy did i get it. I think like this i'm going to be there little fuck hole on a regular basis, Looking forward to be used all summer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

Went to a cinema out of the city & in the suburbs after hearing about the place, A lot of farmers & blue collar workers there, As no one knew me there i could be an even bigger slut & bent over in the back row & let the men form a queue & they all seeded one after another. i think i took 9 loads that afternoon. Was so hot feeling all that cum squirted inside me. When i left & was on the train back home i could feel all those loads inside my ass, It was quite a job keeping them inside but i did.

just 11 pm and and I have two loads....from two different guys in my ass.   butt plug is in place to keep that creamy goodness in place.   one was rammed in over in a park that i can easily walk too.   the other load was blasted here in my place....with me on my back...legs up...and hole wide open.  

still hope for more tonight....guy in the park claimed to be neg....but I have heard otherwise.   guy who slammed me here is DAMNED POZ....NEAR AIDS status......and one of the best cocksman that has ever plowed my willing ass.   Love knowing that poz cum is inside me......

Guest cumbear

11 AM this morning . . .

Live in a rural area without anywhere to play on a regular basis (adult bookstore, bathhouse, etc). I do however have a few regulars who hit me up when their wife wont put out and they need somewhere warm and wet to bust a load (a.k.a. my ass). Helped one of them empty his balls into my ass Thursday night after work and thought that was all the action I would see this weekend.

But then a local fuck buddy hit me up to Saturday night to make the 1 1/2 hour trip into the "big city" to play in an adult bookstore and gay club with an active "dark" room. Unfortunately, everyone there was looking to get sucked and although I swallowed about 5 loads I could not get one up my ass no matter how hard I tried.

When we got back to my place about 4:30 AM Sunday, my buddy gave me what I needed and came in my ass before we crashed for the night. We woke up at about 11 AM this morning and I got a nice surprise when he joined me in the shower and fucked another load up my ass. 

really great fuck session yesterday evening.   started out with just the younger twink (still neg) who is suckling the milk from my breasts.  That has become a highly erotic time for me...and him as well.   A poz couple I know called and said they were in the area and wanted to know if I was up to some fun....so I invited them over as well.    Was so hot having that twink suck on tit, while he was getting a poz load rammed up his ass.....while the top's partner was blasting his toxic jizz into my willing ass.  

seeing the joy that twink has in taking poz loads is a huge turn on.  not sure how much longer he will claim to be neg.   no doubt, my milk will not likely be his source of infection.....but he loves nursing.

Guest barehole4use

Went to a cinema out of town for a change again yesterday as i had not been back in quite a while, It was pretty quite in there too, The least about 4 guys all wanking but doing nothing that seems to happen a lot at cinema's here & i hate that, I thought i must do something to change it,

So i got on a couch in front of the other guys pulled my pants down & exposed my bare ass to them, This changed the                atmosphere pretty quick & soon enough i was feeling fingers then cocks probing my ass. I knew what was coming next.

I could see one of the guys he was looking like a bear but solid too pretty masculine looking he had a thick fat cock about 7-8 inches for sure, He whispered in my ear if he could fuck me, How sweet was that & just what i wanted. 

So i said to him loud enough for the whole room to hear i want you all to fuck me, He looked a bit like a rabbit caught in the    headlights for a minute & then he broke in to a big smile on his face,

Next thing i knew i was feeling his fat cock going at my hole, I arched my back a bit to give him beter access & he slipped inside,

Soon enough he was pumping away like his life depended on it & he did not last long because soon enough i was feeling his cum gushing in to me. I though to myself is this guy ever going to stop cumming. He must have not shot his load in awhile because he had really filled me up with his hot cum,

When he slipped out the others guys in the room who were still wanking started to feel me up & finger my cummy ass, But i got no more fucks in there, After feeling me up they just continued wanking but i was happy i had a really nice fuck from Mr BEAR with his fat cock.

5 hours ago, barehole4use said:

I though to myself is this guy ever going to stop cumming. He must have not shot his load in awhile because he had really filled me up with his hot cum,

It is always great to have one of those guys who has not been fucking  a lot.  Having them gush and gush what seems like gallons of cum is a thrill.  Having that one load that is so large it is hard to keep it in is always satisfying.    I got a guy that fucks me nearly every Saturday at the local arcade.  He does not cum during the week....so I get a full weeks worth every time.     No doubt, the next guy gets to fuck a very cummy hole.  Sloppy seconds anyone?

Guest barehole4use

Why is that snaketat constantly feels the need to add his or her 2 cents to every comment made here, Really if you nothing better to do then high jack the forum every time someone makes or gives there input . It is not needed, it is almost like you don't get enough attention or is it that you are coming to this site only to disrupt it. your comments if you are that desperate your comments can be made in issues over the website & not directly within the forum.

Guest barehole4use

Went to a club called Kinkys yesterday afternoon in Antwerp, Was pretty busy for a tuesday afternoon, I took my place on the orgy bed & was soon getting filled with anonymous cock just the way i love it,

First guy had a huge cock with a PA & blew a huge load deep in my ass. Second guy was such a good fucker i took him to one of the cabins so we could have some privacy, This guy was covered in tattoos a real redneck & fucked me something hard for over 1 hour, when he was done my hole was loose & sloppy with god knows how many cum loads he deposited i would say roughly at least 5 or 6 & a bit sore. I was totally exhausted by the end of it but it was a very horny way to spend a tuesday afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cumbear

Gave one, got two today.

Had the day off today and felt the need for seed so I hit up an ex-BF on SCRUFF. We have been ex's for more than 10 years but still play together a few times a year when we have nothing else going on :-)  He responded that he was up for it but only if his current fuck buddy could join us. BONUS!

A couple of hours later he arrived with his buddy and we got down to business. Since they're both 100% versatile and I occasionally top we agreed that it would be an anything goes session until we all drained our balls. We started off with them spit roasting me for a while with some hot ATM as they switched ends several times. Ended in a 3-way where I was the lucky man in middle -- my ex was fucking me and I was fucking his buddy. All too soon, my ex came in my ass which made me shoot in his buddy's ass. His buddy hadn't cum yet so I took charge and sat on his dick and rode it until he loaded my ass. What a great way to spend a day off. I hope we can repeat the adventure soon :-)  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

Went to the kinkys again last night it was monday & it seems there is a very horny crowd on monday nights, I got involved in a gangbang with 6 - 8 guys, I was being continually filled with dick & cum one after another it was very hot my ass was so full of cum by the end of the night & squishy in all the right places. Have no idea how many loads i took all i know was that it was a lot every time 1 cock would slide out it was replaced right away with another, there was a lot of pushing going on everyone wanting to take there turn & empty there balls in my willing cunt. It was a vey hot night.

Guest cumbear

Went to my first backyard barbecue/poolparty of the season last night after after work. Mother Nature didn't cooperate and shortly after we sat down around the pool to eat, it started to rain really hard. Almost everyone ran inside to take cover but I have a huge fetish for wet clothes and just stayed outside standing in the rain enjoying my first fully clothed soaking of the season. Then I noticed that I wasn't the only one still outside as 2 other guys were off in a corner fondling each other as they made out in the rain.

I approached them and commented that it looked like we all had something in common and should get in the pool and enjoy some wet fun. They readily agreed and we all dove in the pool (we were all wearing jeans, t-shirts, and barefoot). We enjoyed horsing around in the pool for a while until I asked them if they wanted to fuck me. Next thing you know I was kneeling on the steps in shallow end with my pants pulled down and taking their raw cocks in my ass. Both of them blew their loads inside my hole. It was a hot, wet, cummy night. we really enjoyed our mutual wet clothes and bareback fetishes and I can't wait to hook up with them again.

I went to this guy's apartment last weekend.  We had been chatting a little bit beforehand.  He had asked me if I wanted to get fucked.  It just so happened that I did want to get fucked.  I walked into his place, and told him I needed to use the bathroom.  The urge to pee had hit me pretty bad as I was walking up to his place.  He showed me to the bathroom.  I shut the door and did my business.  After I completed that I decided to doff my clothing.  I was going to be naked at some point during the day anyhow.  I stepped into his bedroom and was met with the receptive grin. 

He moved to where I was.  I went to my knees, almost instinctively.  I undid his belt and pants and pulled them down around his ankles.  Next I went to his underwear and pulled those down too.  As I was doing that, his raging boner popped me in the face.  I took it into my mouth and started tasting his manliness.  he started exploring my mouth with his cock.  

After a little while giving his knob a tongue lashing, moved around so he could lye on the bed.  I went back to taking oral measurements of his manmeat.  He was at least long enough to touch the back of my throat with the head of his prick, maybe a little longer.  I did feel some pressure as my throat was opening to accommodate him.he had shuffled off all the rest of his clothes.

I, then got up on the bed with him, and positioned myself to suck him some more.  I moved around to make what I was doing more of a 69 thing.I wasn't looking to get this guy off orally though.  I pulled his met out of my mouth and panted that I needed his cock in my ass, and I needed it now.

I wasted no time getting on my back with my legs up in the air.  I heard to pop of a tube of lube, and felt that coolness at my little button.  It didn't take long before that coolness was replaced with a urging pressure.  I had been fucked in a while, so I was pretty tight.  I think he could tell, as he couldn't penetrate me completely at first.  He took a few more stabs and he was completely filling me with cock.

He gripped my legs in his arms and pulled himself deeply into me.  My legs were over his shoulders and he was fully on top of me.  He drove into me like a freight train, barely giving me time to adjust to his fullness.  I was getting fucked royally.  He had me with my legs up in the air for a while.  My legs were getting tired.  I moved around so I could wrap my legs around his back.

once in position he started really hammering me.  He was possessed.  It didn't last long though.  Soon his strokes took on a different, deeper, more ragged feel.  He told me he was getting close.  Before he could finish saying that though, He slammed into me as deep as he could, and started grunting deeply.

He asked me if I could feel it.  He kept cumming.  I started to feel a warmth that came from his cum seeping out of my ass.  Holy fuck, he came inside me. He was still cumming inside me.  I clenched my ass tight, trying to milk all the man seed he was pumping into me.

I had never met this man before and here I was getting impregnated by him.  This afternoon couldn't get any better, or could it?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It was at my sexfriend's place. I asked him if he wanted cum in his ass. He said "yes" smiling. I also felched him .

The first year (2008) I fucked him, it was safe. Afterwards it has always been bareback. Next time, I will offer to cum in his mouth.  I would love to have him fuck me but he is bottom only.