My firs anon fuck...?

I met a top. He wants to fuck me in the dark.

I walk in, get naked. Then he comes in, finds me in the dark and feeds me with his huge cock at firs and fuck me bare after.

Any thoughts?

i would want to fuck you in the light so i can watch my cock disappear in your hole.

Find the right dark place, get naked and while your sucking one nice cock, others will be using ur ass! Just take them all raw, feel the different sizes, thicknesses, lengths... don't look, just imagine the muscled, tanned bodies, big hairy balls slapping and unloading your hole.... you may never want to see who's fucking you again! May not live up to your imagination!

I love being fucked anon in the dark! Feel the muscled legs, hairy or smooth chests, shaved or hairy faces on my neck, various cock sizes and lots of loads! Then walk to the showers and wonder, was it him or him? It probably was both, but neither would do it in the light.... can only think they are afraid of what others might think of the faces they pull when they shoot their load ????????

Find the right dark place, get naked and while your sucking one nice cock, others will be using ur ass! Just take them all raw, feel the different sizes, thicknesses, lengths... don't look, just imagine the muscled, tanned bodies, big hairy balls slapping and unloading your hole.... you may never want to see who's fucking you again! May not live up to your imagination!

I love being fucked anon in the dark! Feel the muscled legs, hairy or smooth chests, shaved or hairy faces on my neck, various cock sizes and lots of loads! Then walk to the showers and wonder, was it him or him? It probably was both, but neither would do it in the light.... can only think they are afraid of what others might think of the faces they pull when they shoot their load

I just love the orgasm by an experienced cock. Less hassle is better. :)

• 2 weeks later...