Never been breed

If hes already fucked u raw why not let him blow in you?

You will already have anything he has, (HIV is in precum) but if he is on meds chances of catching it are really low. Other bugs are more contagious, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes passed by body contact, so if he has it, you have too!

Just enjoy it, let him blow inside your hole... you will be addicted and want more, and more!!

Must agree, I'd Just Do It like Nike says. You'll always be wishing you had. But there are risks, and you must be willing to accept those risks. If not, then don't. But if you do catch anything, you can always get on meds and take care of it. It's not a death sentenced, and a man loves it when you'll take the risk for him, showing you want him fully inside you. :)

I've been hooking up with this guy for awhile now we usually use a condom but the last time we had sex he fucked me bare but I didn't let him cum in me now he wants to meet this weekend and fuck me raw again and shoot his load in me I want it but I don't any suggestions?

Once you go raw there is no turning back. you will never want another condom again.

If hes already fucked u raw why not let him blow in you?

You will already have anything he has, (HIV is in precum) but if he is on meds chances of catching it are really low. Other bugs are more contagious, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes passed by body contact, so if he has it, you have too!

Just enjoy it, let him blow inside your hole... you will be addicted and want more, and more!!

This is great info for newbies. I don't think guys realize this and it is always worth repeating.

Bugger that! Don't let him decide! Next time he fucks you raw hold on to his balls so he can't pull out, once he blows in you, he won't want to put it anywhere else..... you don't have to lie down and take it, sit on top and ride him till he blows... and then some more while his cock is still sensitive, nice n slow he will love the feel of his cock, in his cum, spreading it around in your hole! Use your ass, be an active cumhole!

it should be your choice......it is your health and your body. that being said, i made the choice to bareback last year and was fairly quickly infected. of course, i was seeking out poz guys....but got knocked up by a dude stealthing me. tested poz about 4 months ago.....and have not looked back. been having the best sex...with other poz guys of my life.......

Bugger that! Don't let him decide! Next time he fucks you raw hold on to his balls so he can't pull out, once he blows in you, he won't want to put it anywhere else..... you don't have to lie down and take it, sit on top and ride him till he blows... and then some more while his cock is still sensitive, nice n slow he will love the feel of his cock, in his cum, spreading it around in your hole! Use your ass, be an active cumhole!

An ex of mine started twisting my nipples while I was fucking him raw. I would usually pull out for him, as he wanted being only 18y/o. When he started twisting my nipples I stopped and pulled out. I told him that if he did that again, knowing how well I liked having my nipples play with roughly, I'd not be able to control myself, and would blow my poz seed up his ass. He said OK, and that he wouldn't do it again. I started fucking him again, and in less than 30 sec. he reached up and told me he wanted my poz load. DAMN, I couldn't stop it...I started shooting a load in him that seemed like it took 10 min. though it was probably 10 seconds. None the less, it got me ROCK HARD, and I had fucked him like a rabbit on steroids and with the muscles of a bull! So yeah, grab his balls, tell him you want his load; he'll fucking love it, I promise.

• 1 month later...
Guest cumbear
On 3/12/2016 at 10:14 AM, realgbm said:

Once you go raw there is no turning back. you will never want another condom again.

Got that right! First time I took a raw cock I was on vacation with my BF. We got back to the hotel room after a night of partying and we were super horny to get it on and get off. We started with oral but we both really wanted to fuck. He talked me into taking him bare by agreeing to pull out before cumming.

While we were fucking I had so many worrying thoughts running through my head that I was having trouble enjoying the fuck. When he was about to cum he tried to pull out but I was so into having him inside me raw that even as my inner voice was saying "you shouldn't be doing this" my sexual desires took over and I wrapped my legs around him (we were doing it missionary) and uttered for the first of many times, "I want your load - give it to me" which he did.

That one experience of being bred and having his sperm inside me was all it took to turn me into a complete cumwhore. He was 12 years younger than me and had always shot big loads but that night it felt like he was shooting at least twice his normal volume of cum deep inside me. It felt so amazing that I shot my own larger than normal load from my semi-erect cock while his was planting his seed in me. We never used condoms again. After we broke up and I started "playing the field" again I left it up to the top whether or not a condom would be used and never found myself worrying about the consequences of bottoming raw. Over the next few years I went from letting the top choose to insisting that they went in me raw or not at all.