How do you like to be marked?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like to be marked?

• Collars
    • Scents
    • Tattoos
    • Other ways
    • I don't like it

How about all the above? Nice to have a freshly fucked hole smell on your cock....or to have the smell of a man's cum inside your hole. Wonderful to be walking around with his piss on you, or his sweat after a good fuck. Great to wear a collar while out, showing you've satisfied your Master well enough to be collard....or to have your boy wearing your collar in the bar, when the other guys look over and see he's taken by you. Just so many ways to mark, and be marked.

• 2 weeks later...

Just imagine being the hot young boy at a watersports party, where the guys pull out their dicks and mark the other guys they find hot with their piss. The hot young boy would be covered from head to toe with piss.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I totally love a cum load in my ass and fist it deep. after , i like to finger my ass in front of him and have him feed his load in my mouth using his dick or his finger. I always love the ass juice coming out and I either massage it every where on my ass or on my face and lick my fingers good after it all. I also like to fist or dildo my ass with tasteless lube and lick it with all the ass juice on it....so f...ng delicious. I lick clean my top dick after a good fuck...whatever juice is on, i lick it.......

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

well I am a submissive and crave to be one totally, I like to be marked by his sent to smell of sex and used cum smell, but I like to be collared for others to see I am owned if he wants to tattoo something on my body I gladly accept it if he plans to keep me for a while as his