Any good luck with Grindr?

Guest NewEngBtm

Guest NewEngBtm

Just started using it about 2 weeks ago. So far after spending a few hours with it I haven't had much luck. Not even necessarily looking for a piggy experience just good man 2 man. I get the impression people are very picky. No replies yet.

Anybody have good experiences?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I've been on about a year. Found a lot of young (some very young) who want to top me BB. Unfortunately, the flakes have invaded. Obsession with pictures, especially face pics. Some guys say they will block any who contacts them without a face pic, even if they have no pic. Some of the younger guys are very rude when you contact them. I have dozens of stories, but two more big beefs. Guys who can't host and aren't mobile, but have no plan for where to fuck. And then guys who don't know where they are or can't give directions. Stood on one guy's porch twice and he messaged I was at the wrong place. I told him I was leaving, but he chased me down and lead me back to the same building.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest barehole4use

Try Romeo ex planet romeo as always there are going to be flakes on any platform, when i make a date i do it outdoors or a sauna, if they don't show up someone else always will, i am not wasting my time with anyone.

• 1 year later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I managed to get fucked a few times on Grindr, but there are a TON of game players there a lot of picture collectors. One dude came and played a few times then ripped me off for $100. LOL, no I wasn't paying him to bang me.  This year I had seven guys who were going to come (individually) over a two week period and all of them did a no show without any notice that they weren't coming.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, frombottom said:

A lot of disappointment. 

Reading back through this thread it seems everyone has a similar experience to yours, that being GRINDR is a waste of time with many flakes & losers.

Guest dare2bare2

Was briefly on it. A 19 year old chatted with me for half an hour but bottled it when I suggested we met,which was annoying as he wasn't far from me. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have most of my luck there  now that Craiglsist has let congress shut down their personals.   Funny; no other site has done that.   That being said, seems most guys on ANY sites/ apps now are total flakes, pic collectors,  time wasters, no shows  etc.   Really sad.  What has happened to people ?  

• 4 months later...