Where is my clean top?

frombottom

Uhh, you know that by asking for a "Clean" top, you invite the "unclean" to contact you, and say that they're clean, right? Let's not be crazy here. If you're looking for a clean top, who can bb with you, you best be willing to go for blood tests before they fuck you, so you know for 100% that they're clean. If not, you're taking a risk. You either need to be ready for that risk, or you shouldn't bb in my opinion. I saw this with all due respect, bud. Use a condom, or expect the chance that you'll become poz.

• 1 month later...

Did your "trusted" only have sex with you? A top, who's clean, CAN get hiv from a bottom. Yes, it's less likely, but he CAN get it from topping. And what if he's vers. like me? I fucked dozens of guys between the time I had the flu (probably fuck flu from converting) to the time I found I was poz. I didn't even know anything about the fuck flu at the time. So I thought I was still negative. And yet I got fucked by other guys who could have contracted it from me. And I topped other guys, who probably DID get it from me, with out either of us knowing. And even though a lot of this was anon. sex, some of it wasn't. Fortunately for my friends I fucked, they all remained negative, but I can't say anything for the ones I didn't know....I had no way of contacting them. So if your trusted top had just had sex with say his wife if he's bi, but she was just fucked recently by another poz bi guy, then you could be taking a risk. So unless you've got the guy locked up in a dungeon, and testing him daily for several months (Since the HIV may not show up for some time), you're taking a RISK. Just know the facts, bud. I know a lot of guys I've met since being poz, who have told me about giving the disease to others, before they knew they had it. I hope that's enough said.

• 5 weeks later...