Early age

Guest BottomDEbitc

l had my 1st experience at 11 & by 13 l was cruising every day & night, l used to cruise public toilets all over my county, those days the toilets mostly had glory holes. l also cruised outside at cruising grounds , woods car / lorry parks, sometimes l could be found naked wandering around being the sleezey guy l still am. Those were the days & nights :-)

l still do this when l can but now l'm a dominate top / vers (for the odd fuck l get) love group action.

• Like 2

My first experience was when I was five with a girl, but it wasn't anal. My first time anal, and with a guy was at age seven. I stumbled upon some neighbor boys in a tent, having sex. I knew what it was like to put my cock in a girl, which I really, really liked, so I wanted to know what it was like to put it in a guy, and have one in me. So when they invited me in, and asked where I wanted to be, I said in the middle....and that was it, I have been a vers. bisexual guy since!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

sucked off a guy on my paper route when I was 14 (him....mid 30's). We had been "flirting" a bit for weeks and I was glad to finally see, touch and suck a cock. A couple weeks later I got mounted for the first time....and loved it. not only was I getting some nice cock at a younger age, he tipped well too.

• Like 3
Guest BottomDEbitc

I am glad to hear I wasn't the only kid at 13 getting fucked. I was fondled at 11. By 13 I was a good little bottom. I realize I liked the attention of older men. And did what they asked.

Thanks for sharing with me.

I was a paper boy in Philadelphia.....one of my customers started fucking me at 16...LOVE IT!!

too bad kids today do not have that opportunity........got three things i really liked from my paper route.......cash...from all the customers......cock....from a few of my favorite.....and candy....from some of the older ladies on my route. it is amazing the freedom that having a paper route gave me....and all that I learned......and....after the first cock went in my mouth....and a bit later my ass....I knew i was queer for life........

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest BottomDEbitc

I was 8, by an older boy I was replacing as he was getting too old for the guy. The guy fucked me for the first time just after my 9 th birthday.

• 2 months later...

I started sucking cocks at 12, fucking and getting fucked at 13.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes I regret it - sometimes I am grateful to have been mature enough to really understand the emotions behind the sexual aspects.  I was 62 for first Everything concerning MM sexuality.  First passionate kiss.  First time feeling a hard cock other than my own.  First taste of cock.  First taste of precum other than my own.  First time sucking a cock.  First time tasting another mans cum [been eating my own since I was a teen] and when he came in my mouth I came in my pants without touching.  First time rimming other than a women.  First time having something in my manPussy other than a finger or dildo.  Pics are my FWB lover.

Video-8.jpg

Video-10.jpg

Video-12.jpg

Video-13.jpg

Video-15.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was 10 the first time I got fucked and bred by older neighborhood friend.  I didn't necessarily love it that first time I was so scared.  But after the next couple of times soon after I got more comfortable and started enjoying it.  He continued fucking me and dumping his load in me for the next 7-8 years while growing up together.  We were both str8 guys and totally into girls, but i guess we just kept doing it because it was easy and convenient.  He loved having me right across the street anytime he needed to fuck and unload and I just got to the point where I actually just loved being able to get him off so easily.  Letting him fuck me and breed me all those years became just as satisfying for me as it was for him.  Turned out to be a great situation for the both of us for sure.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Wow a lot of you were what I think is young started I thought I was young at 17 and my man was maybe 30 plus when ever he would get horny he see me

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was playing with a neighbors cock at 11, he was 12, sucked off in a car by an old guy when hitchiking with two fingers up my hole but didnt get my first cock inside me till 21, at that time it was all raw! Didn't think if any other way! Later that year another guy took me home and fucked me raw for 4 years, 2-3 times a day, big thick 8.5" cut cock, muscled hairy body... loved it! Never thought about condoms, so was soon hiv poz after i left in 1984... still fit and taking it raw! And giving it too! 

• Like 1

for me it started at 12 as a friend of my dads (later found out he was dads boyfriend ) would come into my room while mum was out working and spend a couple of hours making me give him oral pleasure before moving onto him fucking me. this would go on 3 times a week for nearly a year, never once did he use a condom and was my first taste of man on man and bb sex. i have no proof that dad was the one who gave him the go ahead to do those things to me but seeing as dad was in thew house most of the nights it happened im sure its a given he was aware and approved,

• Like 3
Guest subbttmhole

First time I got fucked was my my 16 year old cousin, I was 12. He fucked me a few times over the next year or so. As  kid I was in 4-H and always had animals at the county fair. The camp are we stayed at was also shared by the carnival workers, and I remember looking at and reading all of the graffiti on the bathroom stalls and shower stalls. I spent so much time in those stalls jacking off and thinking about what was going on in there at night. One summer when I was 14 I got up the courage to hang out in the showers one night for one of those anonymous "meet me here at midnight" encounters. I got a bit more than I bargained for from a guy in his 30's with a really deep breeding.

I remember coming across some change rooms, i must have been around 11 or 12, after a local soccer or rugby match.. all these naked wet guys walking around, some semi hard others rock hard, all cocks looked huge then! There was one big bath tub and showers all around, toilets to one side... i had to duck into the first cubicle, strip off and have a wank! Think i peered under the wall perving on the guys, some were stroking themselves but don't remember any touching each other or anything, lots of splashing water, not sure what was happening in the bath? Floor was soaked and i remember my cum floating away. A couple of guys winked at me as i hurriedly left... went back a couple of times but noone ever there again. Fantasized for years about what could have happened!