Tonight I got impregnated with his seed by my FB.

Well tonight I have just come back from getting bred by my FB, it felt good being his girl for tonight, in a manly kind of way, I got ready by cleaning out my pussy for him to breed, I had a nice relaxing bath with a scented candle going with no other lights to get me into the mood for a breeding session, after cleaning myself out I got dried and dressed in my sluttiest fem denim shorts that highlights my lower body and a shirt and hat, then when it was time I went down to his place to be impregnated by my FB.

I went down to his place at around 10 PM, we went down on each other and he bent me over and licked my pussy out on his balcony, oh it felt wonderful, he stuck his tongue in and out of my pussy, getting me nice and wet, then we decided to go indoors to his bed, I laid on my stomach taking his cock deep into my throat all the way to the balls, I did this a few times then he flipped me onto my back and I took his cock that way then I put both his balls into my mouth while he sucked my cock then went further down to lick my pussy out, then we did that for a while then he asked me to sit on his face while he licked my pussy out, oh it felt wonderful and I sucked his cock deep throat for a while then after that I said, I'm ready.

I lay down on my stomach with my right hand under my body and cock so as to get off when he seeds my pussy, deep inside of my pussy, then he lubed me up and stuck a couple of fingers deep inside of me to make room for his cock, then he pushed his manhood deep inside of me then started thrusting inside of me deep, in and out, in and out, in and out until he said I'm going to cum, then he blew his seed deep inside of my pussy, oh god if felt good, then I came not long after that, then he stayed inside of me for a while, he almost fell asleep on top of me, I wold have liked him to stay inside my pussy for longer.

I got dressed and we chatted for a while longer before I got dressed and went home, now I have his babies deep inside of me, al be it with a feminine sanitary product inside of my pussy to clean up the mess, oh god it feels good to be a fem girl bottom guy, I hope this happens again for the new year. ​

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I personally would never use a sanitary product after being fucked, for I consider it an honor to carry a mans seed as long as I possibly can. I also like to think that all the bottoms I fuck feel the same, and carry my seed as long as possible afterwards. But we all have our own likes/dislikes. Hope you get more in the new year.