You ain't going to believe what happened this arvo.

Hello guys and fellow Barebackers, well you won't believe what happened this afternoon here in Brisbane, where I live, I was just falling asleep on my couch watching the golf on TV, it's a nice Saturday afternoon here in Brisbane, well, all of a sudden I got a phone call from my special man, he came over to return the latest of my DVDs that he'd borrowed, I knew what was coming so I cleared the couch and had the KY ready, yep sure as the sun rises in the East he and I started talking and then one thing lead to another, then we started fondling each other, getting hard, especially him.

​

The next thing was that we were practically naked and sacred, then he said to me, Do you want me to fuck you? I said Oh yes please, I handed him the KY, I laid down on my stomach and put my right hand underneath to massage my cock while he was plowing me​ from behind and on top, he lubed himself up then lubed my manpussy, next minute I felt him push inside pass the opening, first his head was inside of me then the next the rest of his nice shaft was deep inside of my man pussy, he was plowing me in and out and in and out, he was doing that to me for the best part of five minutes before he said, OH GOD I'M CUMMING! I said, Oh yeah and then started moaning and he started to grunt, but not too loudly as he deposited his babies inside of me, (another term for sperm, tadpoles), he stayed inside of me for a while longer, then he said, I'm withdrawing now, I just let out a sigh and I said once he was finally out, Oh it feels so empty now with a bit of a laugh.

Now I'm sitting here having a late lunch, chatting away here with his babies still inside me, now lamenting of the turn of events of a all be it a beautiful summer's Saturday afternoon, but a boring one of that into the most wonderful afternoon.​

Thanks, it was like heaven on a stick/dick/cock, you know what I mean, I hope to have that happen again before Christmas finally cums around.

• 2 weeks later...

Too right it is, like Paul Morris says, Season's Breeding especially for those that know that they were born to be bred, as a 100% bottom who's on the fem side, I've always known that I was meant to be bred like a female, in a male way of course.

• 2 weeks later...