Barebacking Holidays, What is your best destination and place to be breeding?

Hello there guys, tops and bottoms, here's a question for both tops, bottoms and versatiles, in a couple of days time, I'll be going up north in FNQ, Far North Queensland to a nice gay resort and I'm hoping as a bottom to be fucked deep in my pussy by a guy, if I can find a guy that doesn't mind me being on the fem side with clothing/swimwear and being 100% Fem bottom, I'm hoping that he's open minded and who doesn't mind breeding my manpussy.​

So ​I enjoy going to somewhere where it's warm and tropical and to a place for Gay men, Lesbian, Bi Men and Queer and so on.

Now ​the question is, What is and where is your favourite place to go on vacation to get away from the hetero world for essential Bareback Breeding?

• Like 1

Well I did go on my holiday up north here in Australia, unfortunately a lot of the men were taken, however I did have one, but it was only oral, where he blew his load down my throat, unfortunately I wanted to have him fuck me bareback but he wanted to use a condom so that wasn't going to happen, so being fed his breeding juice was the next best thing, so next year I'm hoping to go back there again and I hope if there are any members who are from Australia and want to meet up with me on my holiday, however I'm quite a bit on the fem side as a bottom, part of that is not wearing what I call men's swimwear and also some other fem clothing, what I would like to find a nice top who doesn't mind their bottom partner being on the fem side, just to make things interesting.​

• 2 weeks later...

I'm heading up there at end of January, not staying at the turtle, been there before a couple of times with no luck! Used to stay at skinny's but that's now closed... had some good memories there!! Got fucked on back fire escape by a couple of guys and in so many other places there... beach at buchans was good too, so were the bushes beside it, 4 man orgy there! Will be in a camper this time, driving naked or bathers most of the time, ready to bend over in the back and take all cummers! Some nice free roadside stops up that way, sleeping naked in back with door open or bend me over the bbq table during the night.... mmmm been done that way there too! looking forward to it!!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
Guest Baltimorepig

Berlin- spent a long weekend there and was fucked by the guest house owners- then spent hours in a backroom on all fours sucking cock after cock came back to my hotel to 5 shirtless bearded American hunks who used me in the common room and destroyed my ass then the guest house owner took me to the park and I took 34 cocks up my ass-

• 1 month later...

Mmm love to go to Berlin...

My best was at the Yellow Rose in Helsinki, huge dark room, lots of guys, didnt speak the language, my bare ass was handled and fucked raw by an unknown number of guys, balls drained a few times, cock sucked n fucked a few holes.... skrewed some slim young guy raw, who kept screaming ei, ei, ei! Learnt later it was no, no, no? But he didnt run away so must have enjoyed it? Floor got so slippery with cum n lube it was difficult to stand, got groped by some big hairy naked fat guy sitting on a chair at the side, couldn't keep my feet, ended up sitting on his lap and got a sharp pain in my hole as his beer can thick cock pierced me, huge hairy balls hung off the seat, he was really excited, rock hard, dripping precum, his fat hairy sweatty arms held me as i sunk on his cock, by the time I'd reached the base, he'd grunted and blown! His big cock kept pulsating as his balls emptied, took some time to get my balance and stand up, felt his big wet cummy cock pop out and his juice run down my legs... I'd been fucked a few times by then so it wasn't all his but there was a lot of cum!! The room seemed to clear after that, but i did go back a few times while i was there, just down road from my hotel, always had fun and got fucked raw.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

I've travelled most of the globe & hands down have to confirm if you are looking to be fucked bareback or want to fuck bareback the best place in the world is Berlin, Anything goes in this horny city.