fart while rimming?

Good rimmers should be used to get an answer to their relaxing action. Those who are kinky enough would appreciate a good sounding cum fart :D so enjoy their good rim job anyway.

Send the others back home for more intense training.

edit:typo

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

First time a guy let a fart fly while I was rimming him it shocked me and burned my nose. Hahah , I wasn't sure how to handle it so I was just sitting there my face a couple of inches from his ass doing nothing when he told me I was doing a great job, it was a compliment. I was still a bit taken aback but continued. I can say now years later that I do enjoy it when a guy farts while I rim him. For me it was an acquired taste, but it should be totally expected if you are rimming a guy. 

It's part of the risk of sticking your tongue up a guy's ass and I willingly accept it. If it's a fart with chunks, well that's part of the risk too and doesn't stop me from completing the mission.

i must say there are farts, and there are Farts! and yes it does depend on what the guy had for breakfast! a real ripe lingering humdinger may not always be appreciated, where the smell from an overfilled cum hole maybe more of a turn on.