Barebttm holiday for poz/aids loads

planning holiday trip in U.S. So wanne know guys that are realy toxic or aids but still be good fucker, so give me your location i will manage my trip around to collect these loads, no limits whore here, std's welcume and specially toxic loads no meds pleazzzze... I have also a cruel condom if you wish :-)

post-107016-0-63917700-1444606793_thumb.

• Like 2

I'm assuming a 'cruel condom' is one of those metallic sheaths, with a spike on the end - I imagine that being fucked by someone wearing one of those would open up your arse multiply - it looks as though the outsides of these condoms are made of multiple metal pin pricks.

That might be a bit much - someone inserting a pin prick mitt into my hole before fucking would probably be enough - that way the load going into me would travel further faster.

• Like 1

Mmm i remember there was a 'fad' at one time for condoms with hard nodules on them, fairly thick latex for better stimulation.. i think they stopped them as they broke too frequently! I did get fucked by one once, not really a great sensation to take, the top seemed to enjoy it more... felt like I'd been fucked by a bottlebrush, I've seen some dildos similar. Maybe something to use if you want to be sero converted as it would rip the insides of your ass really well before being seeded buy a few hot poz loads?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Denrawbot

Denver colorado here is want to cruel condom your ass. Never taken meds and viral load is 989,000 and cd4 is 300. I would beg to have you fuck my whore hole with it to man! Chad here

• 4 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2015 at 5:04 AM, ozpozraw said:

Mmm i remember there was a 'fad' at one time for condoms with hard nodules on them, fairly thick latex for better stimulation.. i think they stopped them as they broke too frequently! I did get fucked by one once, not really a great sensation to take, the top seemed to enjoy it more... felt like I'd been fucked by a bottlebrush, I've seen some dildos similar. Maybe something to use if you want to be sero converted as it would rip the insides of your ass really well before being seeded buy a few hot poz loads?

I learned from another pig top that rather then drawing blood....

have your bttm's douche with LEMON JUICE, VINEGAR....the acidity strips away any of the rectums mucouses..and INFLAMES, and opens up plenty of areas that will absorb my dirty load instantly...

and always keep pigs cum loads inside ALL P.M.

so you absorb most of the DNA

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bugchaser63

If I were to douche with lemon juice and vinegar before getting fucked by a poz top I get the feeling I would be pozzed the first time

On 11/14/2015 at 11:05 PM, ozpozraw said:

That would definitely get rid of ur piles!! Not sure if it would feel good for the wearer either!!

The cruel condom is a more of a bdsm thing. It's like using a sound or tins units....the pain is part of the fun. If you don't understand, you either need to open up and let an experienced guy help you learn, or run the other direction. ;)

• 1 month later...