Best value inn Nashville hosting tops and vers bottom

Guest BottomHole4u

Guest BottomHole4u

want to lose my anal virginity. I have a fantasy of doing this in a group setting and bareback. i will be getting a room and will host some guys to fulfill my fantasy. First guy has to take it slow, he will be getting one tight hole. a pic of your cock in my ass would be cool. I am D&D free, tested, and want to keep it that way. You be D&D free too. last experience with a guy was over 5 years ago sucking cock. Makes me hard thinking about a guy screwing my hole with cum in it and dripping out. Cleaning your cock of that cum after you pull out, Would not mind try top too. If another bottom wants to join cool. Where is a good place to get a room? Open to most things except pain, scat, S&M, humiliation. Be there the 23 October, hope to hear from you. Contact me for time and place

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Like you I enjoy some S&M and humiliation. I like to be naked, in all fours, being fucked raw, spanked, hot fucking, maybe a cock in my mouth, being called a Faggot while being fucked is a real turn on and I enjoy being watched while being fucked whether it be other guys or even women. Being fucked by a guy from behind and looking in the eyes of a woman is fucking hot especially when I'm taking a load or multiple loads and being treated like a slit and being called a slut and a fag

• Like 2