Guest BottomHole4u

Guest BottomHole4u

Where can I go to bottom for a group in TN? I want to try anal for the first time. If I am to do this I want to do it raw, I want to feel a man's cum in my hole. Yes, I want to also fullfill my fantasy of doing this in a group setting. I want to also experience what it feels like to have my hole full of cum and then another guy slides his hard rod up my cummy hole. Feeling the cum leak out of my hole and then when he pulls out after blowing sucking that cum covered rod. So help me out, where are places to go in TN? Are there any bathhouses? Are there any book stores that can help out on this? Places? for direct contact bear bottom 4 u (one word) at yandex dot com Thanks

Wished I knew. Been here for going on 5 years and haven't found such a place. At least around Nashville they've ran out all the bath houses, and $%@#$%#$ close the viewing booths in the adult book stores. So it leaves only the parks and retail restrooms. I think they're crazy, I'd prefer to see play going on where kids couldn't stumble in on it, but alas, you have idiots here.

Guest BottomHole4u

Thanks for the reply, I am quickly learning it might be better to find a couple, and do this with them, hope they have friends. Liked your article on the pushing out. Agreed, keep it in. So want to lose my virginity. I understand the risk, but...I want my first raw and skin to skin. Want to experience what is like to have a load in me, dripping out. Especially want to feel that uncovered cock sliding in and out. Ideally take a couple loads, and see what it feels like to have my cum filled hole screwed. Know of any guys who get together for this type of fun.

Guest BottomHole4u

Update, will be down on the 22 for business, will be looking to bottom the night of the 23 October. Please tell me that there are tops out there that would like to show me what good bottom sex is like. Really want to lose my anal virginity