Where is the best place to be a cumdump? San Antonio troubles...

bttmbreedme

Ever since I started getting fucked BB it's been my fantasy to just get gang banged full of loads. Here in San Antonio where 99.9% of the city is bottoms and searching for tops can be more work than results. I'd even be ok with just lots of tops over the span of a night but guys can be such flakes. Any suggestions or tips? I'm hearing I'm probably gonna have to Travel to Austin, Dallas or Houston for something decent but I wouldn't even know where to begin in another city. I'm just a horny as fuck bottom wanting to take all loads because it feels amazing. Any help would be appreciated. I wonder if offering Pie and Punch would help....

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

I hate to suggest moving to another city just to improve your chances, bttmbreedme, of getting fucked and to find a better balance of tops, bottoms, and versatile guys.  In another site, I have seen some bottoms who think that most guys are total tops, which is obviously also not the case but can discourage responses.  I really don't think you're that way, though; so, I'm sorry (and surprised) to learn that almost all guys in San Antonio who want to play with other guys are bottoms.  It can seem that way, too, here in Dallas because it seems a disproportionate number of bottoms often post "parties" (actually serial gang-bangs) and immediate availability.  Since BB's redesigned Website was introduced several years ago, it's been a lot harder to exchange messages with and meet other horny guys; but, before the redesign, another member told me about the newer Ba reb ack Re alt ime Sex (B B R T S)—I belong to both and wish there were more bareback-only meeting sites.  If things have changed for you, including moving, in the intervening 6 six years (especially since March 2020), let us know!  Meanwhile, try other sites like Sq ui rt. o rg in addition to BB and stay with it.