Latino bottom

Latinlover23

I'm a 20 something Latino bottom. I'm not very sexual- but I'd love to be the biggest whore I wish i can be. I want dicks in my tight ass and cum all over my mouth. I want to be passed around at parties and want to have hot one night stands but there's a sense of fear there. I don't know what's holding me back. Anyone have suggestions on how I can just put myself out there?

Get new shoes...NIKE. Or in other words, "Just DO IT"! Once you do, you'll keep going. If you can find a bathhouse, theater, or adult book store with viewing booths, GO. If you go to a bathhouse, just get naked, and lay on your bed with the door wide open. The wider open the door is, the more the top will know you're willing to take any and all loads. And don't feel intimated about doing it, cause that's why everyone else is there.

Guest NewEngBtm

If you are really in Woodbridge you are near a pretty active BB party market in DC. It shouldn't be hard to connect with somebody who can get you invited to a party. I've only tried it once in Boston and went with a FB just as an observer. Did eventually let 2 guys tap me in a side room but never participated in the big party going on. It was a long time ago when I was younger and every horny older guy was trying to get in my ass. It was a lot of fun in that way.

Not sure how actively parties are posted here but you should at least check the menu tab at the top every now and then.

Another option is to check out clubs, saunas and bathouses around DC. Heck, you could just walk around Dupont Circle and probably find somebody who could help, LOL. A cute young Latino bottom will have absolutely no problem finding a crowd to help out it DC. Trust me. You have the upper hand.