Prostate Manipulation/Play.

I recently bought a inflatable dildo, just wondering how good it would feel. Oh man, I've heard guys who get fisted talk about having their prostate massaged, but I never realized how fucking hot it would be to have a dildo essentially knotting inside, and pressing against the prostate with lot's of pressure. Mix said toy with some poppers, and I get so horny, the neighbors are probably wondering what I'm doing, alone, that has me screaming....and I do mean screaming and moaning in ecstasy.

So, I've been wondering if anyone else have found other ways to manipulate, the prostate...play with it, exercise it, maybe strengthen it or what ever, that get's your prostate going. Any suggestions?

post-102288-0-03360000-1441562190_thumb.

I would say that one of the obvious exercises is Kegels, which I've done off and on through the years. I think I'll do some research on this topic, and share what I can, but please share anything that you've found enjoyable, or beneficial to the prostate.

I used to use a vibrator to reach those places, both soft or hard ones have equal pleasures when your home alone!

Even tried those ball types with something that randomly rolls around inside, slide it inside and walk around.... my ass gets that warm glow and usually starts dripping in anticipation of a large cock to follow, not great if your alone! I usually have to go out and find a cock to finish the job!

Now i have reverted to the manual manipulation by cock - if you can find someone who knows how to use one!! Usually not the young gun, who shoves it in deep past the prostrate, slams hard but barely moves his cock... better the older slower, thick ridged cock, takes his time, pummels your hole with shorter jabs in n out, flared head popping n stroking ur holes lips and prostate, the ridge of the cockhead massages until u feel the hot spurt of cum, warm in ur hole getting pushed deep....

I used to use a vibrator to reach those places, both soft or hard ones have equal pleasures when your home alone!

Even tried those ball types with something that randomly rolls around inside, slide it inside and walk around.... my ass gets that warm glow and usually starts dripping in anticipation of a large cock to follow, not great if your alone! I usually have to go out and find a cock to finish the job!

Now i have reverted to the manual manipulation by cock - if you can find someone who knows how to use one!! Usually not the young gun, who shoves it in deep past the prostrate, slams hard but barely moves his cock... better the older slower, thick ridged cock, takes his time, pummels your hole with shorter jabs in n out, flared head popping n stroking ur holes lips and prostate, the ridge of the cockhead massages until u feel the hot spurt of cum, warm in ur hole getting pushed deep....

Yes, really need to find more tops who know how to massage the prostate with their cocks. I do love it when you get the right top, and your bent over, feeling his cock going in and out past the prostate, then look down and notice that you're dripping precum from the stimulation. I usually get my hand back there, and gather what I can from my cock, and eat it, showing the top how much I love cum.

Guest NewEngBtm

Not sure how to exercise a gland but doing Kegels and even brisk walking trying to keep your ass clenched is great for toning up that entire area. Gives you more control for your top too.

Finding a good talented top to give you a work out can't hurt can it? Haha. One of my most fun fuck buddies was never a hole pounder. He just loved being in my ass and could go for a while. He got off on his bottom getting off and I don't mean just cumming. My favorite was to be squatted on the edge of the bed and him standing and slow fucking without touching my. Only sensations were dick and hole action. Not only was that hot but he would just go every so slowly tip to root and would get really slow when his cock head was teasing my hole. He would randomly put a little pressure up or left or right pulling back and tease my hole that way. But then he would put just a little pressure down using his hand on his dick and would rub across my prostate sometimes when going in an sometimes when pulling back. I never knew when and he would mix it all up and get me into a frenzy. I almost starting speaking in tongues it could get so good. It was so hot because we agreed to no contact except for dick and ass. I wouldn't even touch my dick. My whole body and brain was just focused on the fucking. Gawd I miss him.

May not be a real exercise but it was surely a prostate workout! I've never liked having my prostate steadily massaged and he learned exactly how much to hit it to do the trick for me. Kegels plus good fucking. Nothing more needed!