Tender ring...

A week ago i had some laser treatment to remove some HPV spots in my arse, all went well, a bit of a sting but not too uncomfortable at the time... next few days my arse was aglow, hot, throbbing, real sore till swelling went down... then the tingle feeling of healing, difficult to poo, still a little bleeding and some clear sticky mucous... the mucous gave off that sweet 'well fucked hole' smell got me real horny! Wanted cock so much, but not really capable of having a poo let alone taking a cock! Been horny like it all week, slightest cough or sneeze has sent a twinge n tingle through my ass, and the warm throb inside my hole has kept my pre cum flowing too!

The bleeding has now stopped and bowels are back working, so I'm looking forward to having my new hole bored out.... got a couple of guys lined up, just not sure which to allow to rip my hole first! The huge thick 10" uncut cock that i have to sit down on, the guy doesn't do anything but lie there! I sit on top and slowly slide all the way down, just as i get him all in he always blows, then 2-3 more pumps and he cums again and that's it he shrivels up, pulls out, finished!no longer interested. Other option takes longer, 7 1/2" thick cut guy that massages body, slowly opens my ring, gently pushes his cock half in, squirts some cum, then pushes some more, sliding on his juice, deeper, cums some more, then pushes more till he's all inside, then a 3rd squirt, he will lay there for a while, fat cockhead throbbing inside, before slowly starting to fuck, rhythmically slapping my arse with his balls before blowing a couple more loads - usually gives me 5 and each time i feel him squirt and pulsate inside me... he stays there hard inside till i blow my load, then cuddles, squeezing my cumload between us, making our skin stick together as it dries.

Third option is to go to sauna, lube up my hole and stand in the dark area or steam room and take any raw cock that cums along - found a few big ones there too, old guy with a donkey dick, huge, beercan thick, took me too the mirror room and ploughed me raw for an hour, thought he was going to have a heart attack when he finally came!mmm maybe a bit much for my tender ring today?

Any thoughts?

• Like 1

Ended up having my hole 'refreshed' early in the morning by a passing cyclist while i bb a bear in the park!! Was naked, balls deep, barebacking a bear bent over a picnic table, when cyclist pulled up, rolled down his lycra to reveal his 7" cut hard pointy cock! Quite thick at the base. He fondled my balls, felt my raw cock pummelling the bears hole, then spread my ass cheeks to eat my hole, moistened me real good, stood up and planted his cock deep in me, wow that base ripped me so wide i blew in the bear! He held firm, pumped some hard strokes then shot up me! Could feel the base of his cock pulsate as he squirted.... then he pulled out and was off on his bike! Took my time uncoupling from the bear, then it was off to work....

It's amazing how much work you can get done when your cock and ass have been satisfied, good concentration all day!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well it's back to normal now! Spent an afternoon at the sauna in dark area taking any raw cock and someone tried to jam 4 fingers up my cummy hole too! Took about 4 cumloads, that i know of! Others stuck their cock in and pumped but don't think they shot... may have been distracted by others ramming their cocks in them as they fucked me? Shot my poz load in 2 holes and got fucked by 2 other guys as i was loading 1 hole. So i think my ass is back to normal.

Got fucked hard on weekend by a thick 9.5", he blew twice, really felt like he busted me wide!

And got a long slow fuck lined up for the morning.... always does a good job, heavy cummer and frequent too... will get in and pulsate, squirt a bit of cum then push deeper each time till he's all in, then he rides my cummy hole long n hard, nice young guy and he knows how to use his cock! Makes me feel it all the way and every throb he makes in me...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep back to normal, guy slow fucked me one morning last week on a massage table, squirted into me several times... mmmmm could feel him throb each time.... then an old guy arranged for a quicky friday morning, screwed my ass with his big cock but he had been fucking another most of the night so not as hard as usual.... he has fucked me raw on and off for about 10 years, always big thick n hard, disappointed he didn't cum in me but he rolled over for the first time and let me fuck him for the first time... he wants to take more.... and then that afternoon i finished work early to meat a young guy at sex club, he fucked me hard and long in a sling... thought he was never gonna stop!!! Then loudly grunted and moaned as he thrust his hot juice deep in my hole, fuck his muscled body looked good over the top of me as his cock throbbed inside, when he finally pulled out, i stood up and my head spun!! He turned around and positioned himself arse up over a chair for me to fuck him, what a body! Nice tight ass too, soon filled it with my hard hot meat, pounded it good, felt his load drip from my hole as i squirted mine in his hole then worked it around inside him.... felt totally buggered when i got home! Never saw his cum again, must have all got absorbed into me.... hot man.