What is the most loads you've ever taken?

Guest dallasbtm

• 3 weeks later...

Sad to say, I've only had one load up my mancunt, and that was just with my regular FB, Fuck Buddy, I would like to experience taking more than just one load up my mancunt, but noght rough, I don't want to bleed like a woman, lol, even though I'm a fem person myself.

Guest barehole4use
17 hours ago, manfish770 said:

Sad to say, I've only had one load up my mancunt, and that was just with my regular FB, Fuck Buddy, I would like to experience taking more than just one load up my mancunt, but noght rough, I don't want to bleed like a woman, lol, even though I'm a fem person myself.

Sounds like you're virgin more fantasy then actual reality............

barehole4use, I'm definately no virgin of being fucked or bred up my mancunt, but I've only had 1 on 1 and only have taken only just one load, never dont multiples and I've never been in a gangbang, but woudl be willing to try it though.

Guest barehole4use
On 11/21/2019 at 3:22 AM, manfish770 said:

barehole4use, I'm definately no virgin of being fucked or bred up my mancunt, but I've only had 1 on 1 and only have taken only just one load, never dont multiples and I've never been in a gangbang, but woudl be willing to try it though.

That will take experience which you don't have yet & me saying you're a virgin means just that, ok 1 load is not a virgin but its not a major slut either which you will first need to be before you can handle a real gangbang & yes i am talking from experience.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 6:34 PM, Michael said:

Stud!

I love that feeling of being out of control and used as they see fit.  My last episode was while the wife was away, I popped a gummy and ended up at some townhouse with two dudes taking turns in me, then I left and ended up at a nearly theater with 3 guys using me for about 2 hours - cocks in holes, over and over. I was so out of it I have no idea who 2 of them were - I love the anon scene - one of them kept pushing my head into the couch and calling me a useless cunt (mmmm).  One of the guys at the theater was a guy who's fucked me semi-regularly for about a decade. The next week the fam and I walk in Bertucci's and he's our waiter! lol.  As is the standard custom, we smiled and that was all. No good freak turns on another...especially since he'll get this hole again at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 12:23 AM, barehole4use said:

That will take experience which you don't have yet & me saying you're a virgin means just that, ok 1 load is not a virgin but its not a major slut either which you will first need to be before you can handle a real gangbang & yes i am talking from experience.

Oh my goodness Barehole you are right not until you live it love it it's a whole new world. The first time I was double penetrated WOW what a experience that was it was so unplanned. Alot of work but I took them. 

Gang bang I was tricked into the first time  now I have it filmed what a turn on watching it

• Like 1
On 11/20/2019 at 9:22 PM, manfish770 said:

Yes Manfish get  you some 

20200114_223814.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I record is 8 guys fucking me at a party. Seven of them shot their loads into me. One pulled out just before he shot his load and blasted that load onto my balls. I loved every fucking minute of the experience!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest swm05

Well I did get fucked by 7 guys in a sling once during an all night session at a bathhouse pre covid & I guess they all shot their loads only coz there was a lot of grunting going on  - does that count ?? 

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After classes my gym buddy need to use me. This me me super horny. Which led me to let this very shy large Indian guy with his own apartment. he didn’t last along I’m just letting have his way. After I say oh we’re is the condom. He says oops I forgot. I pretended to freak and left in a hurry because I had  checked into a park. For a guy to come bareback me.  Stu mbling into the woods I’m expecting just this dude. But he’s with two guys. One just makes me suck his cock and my buddy shoves his uncut 8 in inside balls deep I feel pressure deep . After they reacher for the poppers the guy getting a blow job is ready to cum. I’m flip around and feel a small very hard cock. It’s amazing. With my moth I’m sucking the 3rd guy. Another hung dude . Grunt and shot To feel when he starts to cum many squirts. I’m spun again and the 3rd guy plunges deep at this point I’m four times loaded. He seems determined and after lots of squishy fucking he lets me have his thick hot seed. Then my buddy to everyone’s surprise says I need a cum because he never came and then pulls  me off the cock I’m gaping and then slides his phimoses cock he can’t hold much longer and jets of his seamen fills my holes I slept like a baby. Got 5 guys loads in one night.