Fickstutenmarkt parties or european horse fairs

ozpozraw

Anyone with any information?

Where, when, how to join in?

All I've heard is bareback sex, hooded bottoms, anonymous tops and bottoms not refusing any tops.

I need to plan a holiday there!!!!

• Like 1

http://www.fickstutenmarkt.com/

Try that link. I have never been, but told they are great.

All the mares get in first, after being undressed and wearing a hood so they can't see the studs mounting them.

Then the studs are allowed in.

They have a door policy it's not depending on age more on appearance , you can send a pic to avoid being rejected at the door.

Guest spitroast

The fickstutentmarkt looks like a good evening out. Only prob with me is that you cant change roles, as I love to start at any party as top, then once I've unloaded a couple of times it's good to lie back, relax, and service other tops lol!

Mmm yes i would be the opposite! The more cumloads i take the harder i get! Nothing better that fucking a few asses while cum drips from your own hole.... or while you are getting plugged!

I love to flip from top to btm and back in a naked free-for-all.

• 6 months later...
Guest barehole4use

I've been to the fickstutenmarkt parties, Nothing special to be honest sometimes you get fucked a lot sometimes you're waiting around for a long time before anything happens. you have to realise even though these parties accept that some people want to be fucked bare or want to fuck bare they are not primarily parties for bareback fucking. So most guys who attend these parties are condom lovers & we all know how they react when they see a guy not using a condom so imagine that in a party atmosphere & you get the general idea.

• 11 months later...
Guest topload
On 25/03/2016 at 0:31 PM, barehole4use said:

I've been to the fickstutenmarkt parties, Nothing special to be honest sometimes you get fucked a lot sometimes you're waiting around for a long time before anything happens. you have to realise even though these parties accept that some people want to be fucked bare or want to fuck bare they are not primarily parties for bareback fucking. So most guys who attend these parties are condom lovers & we all know how they react when they see a guy not using a condom so imagine that in a party atmosphere & you get the general idea.

Hey m8. I completely agree with you. Went to a fickstutenmarkt  (koln) and was really disappointed. Nice group of people. A mix of Mares and Stallions but NOT CHANCE to breed. I couldn't stay for long. Didn't feel right. I had a lot of expectation about this party BUT was not right for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose nothing can beat a good old fashioned gang bang! All raw, no holes barred... maybe in a dark room somewhere, where size, shape n age are indistinguishable... reminds me of good times in Helsinki at yellow rose!