It's almost Breading Season here in Australia.

To all the Aussie guys out there, as you know winter's almost finished for another season and as you know it's not only cumming onto Spring but it's cumming onto Breading Season, because being so close to Breading season, well this bottom is almost in season for some breading by some good Aussie tops, especially the ones in Brisbane.​

Very soon we'll be able to go for a swim and/or surf and find a good spot in or outdoors to do some breeding, very soon we'll be getting rid of our winter downs for some nice outside fun, so if you are genuine, please leave me a message only for those tops that don't mind having some fun, oh nothing nasty like BDSM or anything like that, something nice, if one has a pool with some privacy, well when the weather is warmer and who doesn't mind their fem men being in some fem swim drag, i.e. fem swimwear in some role playing.

Oh I must let you know that I do have a sight disability and if you want a photo of myself, please ask me on a private E-Mail and other personal contacts.

I would love to know where and what's your best place to have a good fuck, is it on the beach, by the pool, in the bush/forest/woods, is it in the lounge room or is it on a nice big King Sized Bed on a nice balmy night or later in the afternoon, or is it after a nice dinner at sunset by the above mentioned places? ​

Well I'm hoping to go to Turtle Cove in Cairns for a break for a few days, that's a good place to go for some fun on the beach, at night even better with a moon in the sky, that's a nice place to get a man to breed me.​

I'm hoping for late October if all goes well, then it's well and truly into Breeding Season.​

I'm never out of season!! But yes i do like the warmer weather for a good open air breeding, bush, beach, park, under the stars or under a shady tree... love being under anything shady!!

As it's colder now, nothing better than being breed bareass naked in front of an open fire by a rock hard man, hot hard cock heating me up internally and filling me with hot man juice nothing better to keep out the cold.