This is for all those that are Poz, Is it important to you to take good anti-retrovirous medication to get to an undetectable levels?

manfish770

To all those of us that are Poz, here's a question that I would like to ask and it's an important one to ask, Is it important to take good anti-retroviral medication in order to get your viral load down to what they call, undetectable, if so do you think it's important to do so to reduce the transition of HIV to another guy?

I know that we all love to get fucked bareback, make no mistake there's nothing more enjoyable than to have natural bareback sex, because there's nothing so nice than to have a man blow his seed deep inside of you, just like how I love it as a bottom, like someone said, if our straight folk didn't bareback, none of us would be alive today.​

manfish770: If a person wants to become undetectable, YES, they must adhere to the medicines. If you don't adhere to them, then the virus has a chance to mutate, and the med's become useless. Then you'll be off to another med, then another and another until there is no more drug that will work for you.

As for is it important to avoid transmission to neg. guys, YES. There is no known transmission of HIV from an undetectable person to a neg. person, even in studies.

Now if you are asking if it is important to hiv+ people to stay undetectable, that varies from guy to guy. There are some who like to get a high viral load to give their load to others who want the risk of getting HIV. But then there are those who remain undetectable, and still avoid sex with others at all. So it goes from extreme, to extreme. You need to know which type of HIV+ person you're with, if you're going to have sex with them. And further, you can still use condoms, if you're scared of transmission. But if you bareback, don't expect there to be no risk. Even someone who's taking meds, could find that something happens between doctor visits, which could compromise their status, like coming in contact with someone who has another strain, that might be resistant to their meds, thus infecting them with the new virus. And if you're not aware, the virus Peaks very high when it first hits your body, until your body can adjust, so many cases of transmission happen at a time that the poz. person doesn't even know that they're poz. So in the case of someone getting a new strain, they might have no clue they have the new strain, when they have sex with you.

Bottom line, if you bb, then be man enough to know your risks, and accept them.

Thanks for that info, yes we all know the risks and yes they are outside and yes the meds are getting better, but none the less the risks are still there and I fully appreciate your honesty and that's what I like in a man, let's put it this way, we take risks crossing the road, even at traffic lights, because there are some unruly drivers out there that will ignore the lights and go through a red light while a person is crossing the lights.

That's what I mean by we know the risks, for instance I've been having regular Barebacking sessions taking his seed deep inside of me, even long after I've been diagnosed, every time while I've been on my meds, I've tested at a low Viral load ever since.

​So there you have it, ​therefore I believe that I belong in the camp that still enjoys being barebacked either with a Neg guy or if a guy is Poz, he must be on his meds, so it would be nice to meed another guy just like myself, who's a top while I'm 100% confirmed bottom.

• 1 month later...
Guest Rivnwolf

Hell yeah. I was recently diagnosed with HIV, getting my vl down to 20 or below is the most important thing to me sexually. I dont want to be like the guy who didnt let me know and pass it on. PreP is very important to. We are here to have fun, enjoy ourselves, and meet new people so we need to be consious of ourselves and others safety

• 5 months later...
Guest barehole4use

I've been poz for over 5 years now & i still avoid taking meds, i've had a few meetings with an internist who tries to get me on meds but i avoid it at all costs because i like my viral load spiking high sometimes it goes up then down then up again. I will avoid meds as long as i can. if i notice my health starts to deteriorate then i will consider taking meds but i like being able to poz at will. I don't understand guys who go through years of chasing to only start taking bloody pills the minute they seroconvert. if you want to be poz on pills what's the fun in that then you can better take Prep & avoid getting poz in the first place. The whole point of getting poz for me was to infect as many cunts as i can as long as i can & i will do just that.